Rounders & Chesterfield............. (2 Viewers)

Wow - is it pink?

Yup, pink with Canary spot :tup:

da79155c-61ed-49ff-97a4-50f87943fca2.png

Well...I have some spare 5k chips...so anyone who got a sample set from CPC can PM me for a 5k.

I am not sure how many I can give out, and priority will go to folks I know or have had deals with in the past. A nominal fee is all that I would charge. I don't want to lose a bunch of money selling singles. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Retro lavender with maroon spots. I kept wavering if I wanted this or the reverse. I think they turned out great.
Was wondering if it was maroon, that's a colour that can look very different against different colours.

100% think you made the right choice on the retro lav base though.

Got my chips. Anyone sleeping on these chips get a set. Plain mold is much nicer than I expected.

I had no interest in these when I saw their stock photos on CPC, but all this pr0n has completely changed my mind; they are great. I will have to add a custom denom, because I love the two above I have seen in this thread.

Was thinking of going this route for a custom 5k chip. Anyone else like this design and be interested in ordering some. The world needs more white 5k chips!

Attachments

• 515B7C25-0C24-46B5-B9A3-FFA3D80AA011.png
    515B7C25-0C24-46B5-B9A3-FFA3D80AA011.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 166

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom