Rounders & Chesterfield............. (1 Viewer)

Got my samples in today too. I definitely love the feel of the textured chip faces. So much so that the next CPC customs I decided are definitely going to be on the plain textured mold. Since my quarter pie idea went out the window due to a recent acquisition, I am going to play around with the mock ups and come up with a spot progression that works. Based on what I see with the Chesterfield samples, I kind of like the "thicker" spots seen on those samples. I don't think the edge spot patterns with thinner paint will show well on this mold.

If you can come up with an awesome inlay no edge spots will prob look great in plain mold.

If you can come up with an awesome inlay no edge spots will prob look great in plain mold.
Exactly. Solids (or pies) with plain mold can be really great with a uniform colored surface standing out as a frame for the inlay. Three different inlay sizes for this mold also offers different opportunities.

2C82F4F4-8DB6-4CDB-AE2E-5160679FD068.jpeg
9B96E321-9B5B-4085-9E5A-74243AAACF97.jpeg
E5EE4321-1A88-468A-BD4D-6586C9BFF9EA.jpeg
9DBBD2F3-5BDB-4FDA-951C-206E521674F3.jpeg

IMG_20200722_001238.png

"Roman and Maurice? They're Russian outfit guys. Not as bad as KGB, but you don't want to be fuckin' with those guys."

"With those fake Versace shirts and shit? Jesus."

I love everything about the Chesterfield Club.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom