Rounders & Chesterfield............. (1 Viewer)

There are going to be thousands in stock on CPC's store I'm sure.

Debating on a set myself later this year...
I hear that. with all the talk here, I keep thinking I should grab a single table tournament set. You know, in case a tournamnet happens to break out her, for the first time in 3-4 years. But then I think, shit, if I'm gonna write a check to CPC for $600 for three racks of rounders, I could do my own customs for not too much more . . .
(this is that slippery slope)

Do you mind taking a couple of close up pics? Want to see how textured they really are :)
Here is a close-up pic of the plain mold I took with my macro lens.

2020_0616_15490600-01.jpeg

These plain-mold Chesterfields look absolutely fantastic. I am looking forward to getting the samples I ordered - although I hope everyone ordering sets get theirs first.

This just strengthens the case for my next CPC set being on the plain mold.

I wanna make a custom day glow pink snapper and have a full cash and limit set.

Ok, I purchased a 1 table set as a why not have another set I’ll prob never use. But wasn’t really excited about these. Looking at the photos now though has me checking my email.

Got my samples in today too. I definitely love the feel of the textured chip faces. So much so that the next CPC customs I decided are definitely going to be on the plain textured mold. Since my quarter pie idea went out the window due to a recent acquisition, I am going to play around with the mock ups and come up with a spot progression that works. Based on what I see with the Chesterfield samples, I kind of like the "thicker" spots seen on those samples. I don't think the edge spot patterns with thinner paint will show well on this mold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom