*Round 6* Custom cut card interest (1 Viewer)

Always down to expand the cut card collection... anyone that has any spares of any custom cards I will happily contribute! Prefer poker size but we have so many awesome bridge sized cards I think we will be ordering some Bridge Desjgn cards fairly soon! Definitely if possible @BNM Brie and I would be down for (4) cut cards of the Avalons! @Nuhockey I like the Idea of red on one side and blue on the opposite... also happy to help here for (4) cards as well or (2) and (2) when the time comes! Would definitely like to have the cards to match the buttons!

Always down to expand the cut card collection... anyone that has any spares of any custom cards I will happily contribute! Prefer poker size but we have so many awesome bridge sized cards I think we will be ordering some Bridge Desjgn cards fairly soon! Definitely if possible @BNM Brie and I would be down for (4) cut cards of the Avalons! @Nuhockey I like the Idea of red on one side and blue on the opposite... also happy to help here for (4) cards as well or (2) and (2) when the time comes! Would definitely like to have the cards to match the buttons!
@timinater you can put us down for CDI cut cards or whomever assumes the order

If you don't want to cough up both. I'll cover the bridge half :)

Nah, I'm good. I'm thinking of doing two colours for each size, so that would be 120 cards total. I would only need to keep 6 of each for myself, so would have 24 of each to sell off.

Email sent to Matt. I will create a separate thread for Avalon cut card interest. Right now, I would estimate there will be a minimum of 20 of each of the five colors available. Here is a quick peak of what's coming:

Avalon Cut Cards.png

Last edited:
Is/has anyone done a design for PCA or Cancun sets? If so, I’d be interested buying a few of each. I’m sure others would be too, especially the PCA’s.

Email sent to Matt. I will create a separate thread for Avalon cut card interest. Right now, I would estimate there will be a minimum of 20 of each of the five colors available. Here is a quick peak of what's coming:

View attachment 394752
Would you possibly be interested in trading a few? Looks like ben also put us down for some cut cards from you as well

Reactions: BNM
How long will this be open? Would international order be alright? I'm guessing 30 cutcards is like a lifetime supply, but it would be cool to have.

I would be ok with buying however many the minimum order is for the poker size cut cards of the scrub donkey. How do we place an official order?
I'm splitting an order with @slisk250 for donkey cards this round, and I think there are some for sale from round 5, not sure who still has those. If youd like to up the order we can likely loop you into the buy. This round is donkey slut cards last round was these 3:

20191230_183113.jpg

I would be ok with buying however many the minimum order is for the poker size cut cards of the scrub donkey. How do we place an official order?
Travis I believe @MatB had 3 different ones made the last time...
20200120_074450.jpg

Not positive but I believe they were available both in poker and bridge size. He may still have some available... I have herd rumor of possible additional cards being made but haven't seen any mock ups.

Haha that's awesome Love... just went through my phone for that picture and realized you took the mail pron that day so I broke the cards out and snapped another picture! Great minds think alike!!

I'm splitting an order with @slisk250 for donkey cards this round, and I think there are some for sale from round 5, not sure who still has those. If youd like to up the order we can likely loop you into the buy. This round is donkey slut cards last round was these 3:

View attachment 395154

Given the amount of chips ordered, I would say there will certainly heavy interest for the cut cards. Just speaking for myself :)

Given the amount of chips ordered, I would say there will certainly heavy interest for the cut cards. Just speaking for myself :)
If needed we can likely re order whatever was done in round 5 if round 6 option is not favored. Would ultimately be up to round 5 artwork holder

Yeah I was going to order some bridge sized donkey sluts. I haven't sent the art but when Mat says he needs it I'll send. I also will be making an order of Rosie's both bridge & poker.

Yeah I was going to order some bridge sized donkey sluts. I haven't sent the art but when Mat says he needs it I'll send. I also will be making an order of Rosie's both bridge & poker.
Any intrest in selling a few Rosie's? I'm sure they are going to be amazing!!

Okey dokey, let me know if you're still good to split the order. Also might be interested in trading cut cards if that option is available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom