Rosie's Bayou (2 Viewers)

just playin'...frac through $5K
rosies.png

Rosie’s Bayou upgrades coming ahead of next year’s World Circus Championships. So far we’ve added a 400 square foot dedicated poker facility disguised as a garage. Updated Indycar displays, smart tv and carpet. The real cluster was getting my floors in. We are finally rollin. All floors with be completed in a couple days. The demo work almost broke me, I’m too old for this crap. Poker room for regs will open in early August I don’t wish major remodel work post Covid on anyone
D62AEC36-290B-46A0-9CA1-9FF1DB1DB669.jpeg

Rosie’s Bayou upgrades coming ahead of next year’s World Circus Championships. So far we’ve added a 400 square foot dedicated poker facility disguised as a garage. Updated Indycar displays, smart tv and carpet. The real cluster was getting my floors in. We are finally rollin. All floors with be completed in a couple days. The demo work almost broke me, I’m too old for this crap. Poker room for regs will open in early August I don’t wish major remodel work post Covid on anyone View attachment 953937
Looks awsome buddy, I'll be sure to make it to the next WCC....maybe we combine it with a little cannabis cup ;) (all sativas obv)
Hope it works out with your installer.

…and pre meet quality control across the street from Rosie’s. I’m quite sure Mexico Lindo is the states best Mexican restaurant attached to a gas station. House margaritas solid. Food is awesome but they don’t do anything Sonora style. Best Mexican food is still New Mexico and Arizona.
CEFB7E6A-4F16-4289-8CE5-018F2DE0BFEB.jpeg
DEDDFCF5-1087-4DA8-8BC5-F7B411107DF5.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom