Rosie's Bayou (6 Viewers)

Yeah I guess that's pretty cool. I mean I had a custom dealer button done up, so I got that going for me.

Just kidding. The shit you have done for Rosie's Bayou is getting to the point of not being able to beat it. This is way too cool.

Here are all 21 Rosie’s chips I’ve made so far.
AAEE502B-D6DB-4C01-A2D9-EC71AE663C53.jpeg

51B3468A-07BC-40AD-AF38-A4A4091A7C95.jpeg
C5E5E041-0C93-4B00-B8B5-4AEEA4FA4569.jpeg

F8B1190C-3E22-4CB1-BAB1-8B39A33D2373.jpeg

Ok... I put my phone down, picked it back up. To be fair top 2 ever! The Silver Tounged Devils just don't have enough chips yet to compete!! But one day maybe brother! It's you and @Ronoh in the top 2 spots. P + P are my absolute hands down favorite, but damn it these are soo close!! These colors are just insane, inlay designs off the chart! I would love to hear someone argue that these aren't GOAT chips!

David only made 8 of them and kept 2. Best wishes getting more!
I'm frightfully aware. I originally requested the 4-dots for our chocolate chip chips (back in 2014), and could not get him to budge. We did settle on another unique design, with a hard restriction of "can't get many" - and a Level 9 price tag.
1603977656935.png

The Zombie baking cookies on a chip that looked like a cookie would have been epic.

Ordering a dozen sets big enough to host a meetup, doesn't get bulk discounts, but you do get a shot "verboten" chippies! :wow:

I'm frightfully aware. I originally requested the 4-dots for our chocolate chip chips (back in 2014), and could not get him to budge. We did settle on another unique design, with a hard restriction of "can't get many" - and a Level 9 price tag.
View attachment 563815
The Zombie baking cookies on a chip that looked like a cookie would have been epic.

Ordering a dozen sets big enough to host a meetup, doesn't get bulk discounts, but you do get a shot "verboten" chippies! :wow:
I always liked those chips!

The story, effort and commitment is, by far, the most impressive thing about this set. I love a theme with rich history, and those that are developed and brought along with so much thought, piece by piece, seem to be the most fun and enjoyable.

Congratulations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom