Rockingham Park Fracs and Hundos (1 Viewer)

Jimulacrum

Full House
Reaction score
This is directed at the small number of folks who own any part of the Rockingham Park ceramic set that got auctioned off in 2016.

That set was part Chipco (the white $1s, gray $5s, and green $25s) and part some other manufacturer (lavender $1s, red $2s, yellow $4s, and blurple $20s; their tournament set with the checkered edge seems to have come from the same place). To my knowledge, their ceramic cash set never included any fracs or $100 chips.

During a random internet search, I came across a website that purports to have been the "other manufacturer" that made their tournament chips. They have a slightly different (slicker) texture than the Chipcos but a very similar design, including the iconic logo. I reached out and discussed making some $0.25 and $100 cash chips using that design with different colors. They said they could do it and gave me quotes that came out to just over $500 for 500 chips, but I wasn't willing to spend that much on it, so that was that. (I really only want 2 racks of $0.25s and 1 rack of $100s, and I only had about $300 burning a hole in my pocket.)

Any chance someone else out there with Rock chips wants to get some fracs or hundos? If so, I could reach back out to them and see if we can make it happen.

For reference: http://www.chipguide.themogh.org/cg_chip2.php?id=NHSARP&v=1769655317

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom