RIP Tucker (2 Viewers)

Feeding two dogs was really weird and choked me up a bit lol..........Its so fucking quiet around here. Anyone that knew Tucker knows what I"m talking about.

So very sorry to hear about this, Bill. This sounds trite, I know, but please take comfort in knowing that you, Colleen, and the rest of the family gave him lots of love, a good home, and a happy life. Big hugs to all of you.

Sorry to hear Bill, Bonnie and I had to put Sadie down a couple of weeks ago, crushed us, still have moments when it gets to us.

I am sorry for your loss. Losing an animal is never easy. Rainbow bridge gains another great dog.

Sorry to hear about this, Bill. They’re definitely members of the family, and it hurts when you lose one. He had a great life with you, and hopefully you can remember the good times.

I know how this feels B...stay strong, buddy
You gave him an AWSOME life...he rewarded that with a life of joy, love, affection & loyality

My best to you, Colleen and his 2 brothers in arms :(

Sorry to hear this Bill, he’s not suffering anymore. We had to put our Manchester terrier (13) down in November, and just lost our puggle (12) last week....it sucks

Bill, I'm so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news man. My best to you and the family.

Take care man!

Very sorry to hear, Bill. He was a lucky boy to have such a great family. RIP, Tucker.

Sorry to hear Bill :(

Sorry to hear this Bill - euthanasia is always a difficult decision, but I am sure you made the right one :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom