RIP Tucker (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
It's been a rough morning.

He had never fully recovered from his vomiting issues. This week was the worse that he has had in the last year.

This is the third pet that I have had to put down. I think it gets harder every damn time. Colleen and I are a mess.

20190410_200847.jpg
20191220_122310.jpg

There are a couple of guys that already know about this. Thanks for the on going texts. It is appreciated.

B

So sorry to hear Bill, looks like you gave him a great life and lots of love.

Always too short a time . Always.

It’s the worst part of being a pet owner. But they give you so many great moments. Hang in there.

I am sorry to hear of your loss, dd. My thoughts are with you and your family.

OH NO!!!!! So sorry to hear this Bill!! As you know, I think dogs are an integral part of well-being (for me). Their unconditional love and good nature make me so happy. I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it's going to hurt like hell for a while. Hang in there, and remember all the fun times you had with him. He looks like a character!

Big hug to you and Colleen.

So sorry to hear... :( it's like losing a family member. Thoughts and prayers to you and the wifey

I'm sorry for your loss. Remember the good times and keep his memory alive.

Very sorry to hear this. I never wanted a dog for this reason because it’s really inevitable. However, my daughter’s wanted a dog for years and we finally caved (after 17 years!) of her asking.

She’s a little mutt (18-20 lbs) and we all LOVE her. I never really got the whole dog thing but she’s really enriched our lives and given us great joy. Just try and think of all of the great memories Tucker gave you.

RIP Tucker

RIP, Tucker. So sorry for your loss, Bill and Colleen. It is never easy losing a family member, especially one that shows you as much love as only a good dog can.

Tucker is resting peacefully now, and although it is a tough decision to make and even tougher to follow through on, you guys did the right thing for Tucker. The fact that it is so tough is a testament to what a great job you guys did in making him an integral part of your family.

RIP, Tucker. Sympathies to you, Colleen, the boy, and the other two pups.

Take solace in knowing that as a family you went above and beyond, giving him love and every possible chance.

You were lucky to have him, and he was very lucky to have all of you.

Everyone go hug your puppers.

Sorry to hear Bill,

Prayers for you and Colleen in your grief.

Remember the fun times!

My Best from NORTH DAKOTA
Jeff

Sorry for your loss. Our family dog also passed away not too long ago. Had her for almost 10 years. It is tough.

Just know that you gave him a good life, and he's at peace now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom