RIP Curt Squires (1 Viewer)

DMack

Full House
Reaction score
Many may not have known Curt, but if you’re n eBay purchaser, you probably bought from Curt at one time or another. Curt was truly one of the best guys you could ever know. The crazy part is, I never met him in person, but we became close friends many years ago because I often bought singles from him. We spoke almost daily. I was a bit surprised a couple days ago when I hadn’t heard from him. Then the awful word came. I have been in shock ever since. He mailed my last group of chips just hours before his passing. They came yesterday.

So, RIP to one of the best the chipping community has ever seen. You’ll be missed, my friend.

Dealt with him for quite a few purchases initially through eBay, always was super nice to deal with, seemed like a great guy.

Oh crap, my heart is breaking. Curt was so cool, so nice, had great conversations. I'll miss you buddy.

The MGM $10 & $20 that I posted in mail pron last weekend were from Curt. They arrived on Sat & he and I traded emails on Sunday. Sad news. He will be missed.

Damn, I didn't really know him by name, either -- took a search to figure out he was my source of Silver Birds and Rainbow Clubs.

My sympathies to those of you who knew him personally... :(

Really sorry to here this.. We did a lot of chipping together.

I went to his house a year ago, and met with him multiple times in person. I remember that we made appetizers for our get together. Class guy all the way.

Rest In peace Curt!

And many thanks to you too, Curt. RIP

AA1FAC7D-8DB4-49A8-8B55-412E172621EB.jpeg

I knew that sounded familiar. I was wondering why his store was empty. So sad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom