RHC Mixed Set - $100 chip ideas (with more poll-age) (1 Viewer)

Which Hundo?

• A

• B

• C

• Other - give me your thoughts!

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1pe

Full House
Reaction score
Need input/ideas to round out the set.

Here's what I'm thinking so far, but open to other options that look good and have a nice progression.

Probably don't even really need a $100, but going to get a barrel or two.

1540151123712.png

One vote to look for a little bolder $25 to hold its own better next to the $5.

One vote to look for a little bolder $25 to hold its own better next to the $5.

Yeah, I did consider some brighter $25s. @rowlin brought me over one of those ultra-bright ultimatebet.com $25's, but I thought it didn't look as nice with the $5 as a darker green did.

So far the voting is pretty neck and neck lol.

I think my favorite is A but I was a bit worried about the repeat of blue spots, even though they are a different shade. I really like both the native lights 100s. I also love the oak tree but not so sure it works with the whole set.

614 Native Lights, and not close.

A 412- or 4d14-spot quarter would be stellar with this set. Oak Trees come to mind (if memory is still working).

614 Native Lights, and not close.

A 412- or 4d14-spot quarter would be stellar with this set. Oak Trees come to mind (if memory is still working).
Yeah I love that 614 NL chip.

I was thinking maybe going with a 36mm solid for the quarter. There are some of the brown HS 100s available currently. Aside from a solid I'm intrigued by a 412 or 4d12. The oak tree 5s are 4d12 but not sure the colors work. My worry about those spot patterns is the "step down" into the 212 Cincy 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom