Suggestions for mixed set in the making (2 Viewers)

CheetahChips2

High Hand
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello all! I’m pretty new to this whole game but lately I’ve been really interested in creating my own mixed set for 2/5 games. I’ve spent a lot of time on chipguide and other websites trying to find good, somewhat obtainable fits for this set. So far I’ve found $1 and $5 chips in good quantity which I am very very happy with but at the moment I’ve sort of hit a stump.
IMG_1435.jpeg

I’m in need of suggestions for $10 and $20/$25 chips which you guys think might go well in a set with these shmexy chips. For reference I’ve been trying to stick to house/denomination molds, white textured inlays, and a light color scheme. I know $10 chips (especially of this kind) are pretty scarce. I also know $20/$25 chips of this kind get quite expensive in quantity. But Im commited to making this set as pleasing as it can be and Im willing to take my time to do so. I’m very open to live chips, which I’m not quite familiar with. If anyone has some chips, knows of someone with chips, or even knows a chip I could look for, please let me know either under this thread, or in PMs. Thank you to everyone who has helped with this task so far!

Why would you need a $10-chip?

If you’re willing to relabel, maybe the Caesars $2 could be a $25. Hardly follows the complexity of the Bally $5 but certainly more affordable than a live $25 chip.

Why would you need a $10-chip?

If you’re willing to relabel, maybe the Caesars $2 could be a $25. Hardly follows the complexity of the Bally $5 but certainly more affordable than a live $25 chip.
I’ve seen many sets including $10s and I also think that if I don’t get them maybe I would need more fives. But now that I’m thinking about it that might actually be easier than finding $10s lol. Thank you :)

There’s no need to have both, you typically want 4-5x between each denom for efficiency. And since it’s for a 2/5 game, a five would be the obvious choice.

When building a set the recommended jumps in denoms are 4-5x the previous denom. So usually the denoms would go 1/5/25/100/500 or something similar. If you only go 2x you will need a ton more chips, it isn’t cost effective, and the usability of the chips will be very awkward. I would def try $20 or $25 chips instead of $10 chips.

There’s no need to have both, you typically want 4-5x between each denom for efficiency. And since it’s for a 2/5 game, a five would be the obvious choice.
I see…

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom