Replica/Prop/Fake Bullets for re-buys/bounties (1 Viewer)

ktran

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone know any replicas/prop/fake bullets I can buy for re-buy/bounties? I found some on Amazon, but not really liking them or the price. There are some bullet beer openers, but the color is off for me.

I'm just trying to find out if it's a legit website.

oh, lol. no, i haven't personally, but they are legit.

i've bought stuff from etsy though! how can you go wrong for $22 for 25 plastic bullets?

Have you bought from this website before?
No I would just use real ammunition but their security is legit and everything seems on the up and up. If I were to buy fake ammo I would have no problems with this site

No I would just use real ammunition but their security is legit and everything seems on the up and up. If I were to buy fake ammo I would have no problems with this site
I don't want to run into any potential problems that may arise from real bullets.

Snap caps are used to dry fire weapons without damaging the firing pin and or cycle the weapon/action. They are exact specs of the round, but obviously lack powder and primers and are one piece (as opposed to the casing and bullet). The only downside is they are usually a different color (I have red and blue) so as not to be confused with live ammo.

Maybe a different color snap cap would be preferred so as not to melts any snowflakes in your game.

To expands, snap caps can be found at most ranges, ordered through the mail, or possibly at larger sporting good stores (particularly ones that having shooter sports supplies).

You can get shot gun shells, pistol rounds or rifle rounds, so you should be able to find what you're looking for.

Snap caps are used to dry fire weapons without damaging the firing pin and or cycle the weapon/action. They are exact specs of the round, but obviously lack powder and primers and are one piece (as opposed to the casing and bullet). The only downside is they are usually a different color (I have red and blue) so as not to be confused with live ammo.

Maybe a different color snap cap would be preferred so as not to melts any snowflakes in your game.
Price wise, I think I will stick with alternatives. I'm thinking the cost of a small button or less.

Sorry I don't know anything about guns. So if there no powder (the propellent right?), it is not possible for someone to use them? Or at least it doesn't work well?

Sorry I don't know anything about guns. So if there no powder (the propellent right?), it is not possible for someone to use them? Or at least it doesn't work well?
The primer is "spark plug" that ignites the powder. When the powder burns, the rapidly expanding gases propel the bullet out of the casing.

No primer and no powder and you have an inert paperweight.

I'd be interesting if @slisk250 could number them at the button so it would have multiple uses for bounties and seating or re-buy and seating. Bullets would make more sense as re-buys right? Or bounty?

I seen to have misplaced my bullets from SatP this year, so here's the best picture I could find:

Screenshot_20220708-210249.png

I might use the Mario buttons as bounties and bullets for re-buys. Not sure yet how much I'll like the Mario buttons.

Find someone who reloads and have them just crimp a bullet into a spent round with no powder and leave The used primer
I think I'll just collect the bullet if they decide to re-buy. That way there's no funny business or mistake. The mistake would be on the host if anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom