Removing the cancellation stamp on a hotstamp (2 Viewers)

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds risky. Anyone ever tried it?

59F629E9-03F7-4033-BB2C-EE87C271920F.jpeg

Dats not gonna be too doable imo. Maybe remove everything and restamp it with a new stamp mimicking the old.....

I heard you could be potentially of assistance. Feasible?

You're not talking about restoring the original hot stamp are you?

I figure it won’t be possible to remove the over stamp without damaging the original. But ideally I would get back to the original design.

I heard you could be potentially of assistance. Feasible?

I figure it won’t be possible to remove the over stamp without damaging the original. But ideally I would get back to the original design.
Maybe. I'm about to order my stamps and do a full 2 rack test run, so if that works, then I'd say yes.

I'm not a pessimist at heart, but I don't think this can be done with any reasonable amount of accuracy or success. But then again, I've never tried.
So, the issues gonna be, removing good foil vs bad foil. You can remove foil, but you are fighting a tiny battle the rest of the way. You could cut good and remove bad, but that's surgery for each chip.

But I think you (as in the initial question, not you) are asking the wrong question here. As if removing all the foil works, Restamping will help cover up some of that old stamp bluring. I'll have Endgame results in 4 weeks-ish, but in testing, using the restamp does help hide the previous blemishes.

So, the issues gonna be, removing good foil vs bad foil. You can remove foil, but you are fighting a tiny battle the rest of the way. You could cut good and remove bad, but that's surgery for each chip.

But I think you (as in the initial question, not you) are asking the wrong question here. As if removing all the foil works, Restamping will help cover up some of that old stamp bluring. I'll have Endgame results in 4 weeks-ish, but in testing, using the restamp does help hide the previous blemishes.
If you can re stamp those I have a near rack of them

If you can re stamp those I have a near rack of them

Dibs :LOL: :laugh:

In all seriousness that’s super helpful - thank you very much for thanking the time @Josh Kifer and @HaRDHouSeiNC! That overstamp seems to have done serious damage to the chip sadly but I’m also really curious to see how close re-stamping can get you to the original design

In all seriousness that’s super helpful - thank you very much for thanking the time @Josh Kifer and @HaRDHouSeiNC! That overstamp seems to have done serious damage to the chip sadly but I’m also really curious to see how close re-stamping can get you to the original design
Hopefully I'll have good results. But everyone will see them when I wrap it up. Just gotta order stamps.

I’ll trade them for other peach
I had 3 racks originally

I’ll not say what happened to two of them
Regretful idea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom