RedRoom .... Rulings...... (3 Viewers)

You never truly no anyone unless you live with them.

We all have skeletons in our closet.

Mattyb i have first hand knowledge of the said villain wanting to do some scummy shit.

I could post that. And i will later probably. But im tilting. And that would be wrong.

Dont be so sure there. You will be made to look like an ass
Confession: I always push shopping carts into the cart collection stalls with my balls.

Hey, at least I’m putting the cart back and not just propping the front two wheels on a curb. Monsters.

Last edited:
I’m starting a new monthly poker magazine

BREAKING SPEWS!

Id like to feature this story for my inaugural publication.
It has it all
Maybe get Geraldo Rivera to help too. Get some pictures of the villain dressed as a safe.

I did not angle. It's not true. It's bullshit. I did NAAAAHT!

Oh, hi Mark.
My coffee mug at the office. :cool

1684813564035.jpeg

He influenced action with a girl who folded her hand and said nothing. He used her as bait. And to influence action
Ok, first of all, your rant really doesn't make a lot of sense, but, sounds like the V commented to the player to his right that either he was going to bust her, or, she was going to bust him, then proceeds to shove with AA and win the pot in a 1-2 home game? Is that about the sum of it? If so, and you say you've been playing 21 years?? Where, in your parents basement online? The group of guys I play with, even one's I don't know well, by the end of the night we're throwing around that kind of table talk. If the girl folded immediately to his right, then she's fair game. She was in the hand, his conversation was about that action she just took. This is a nowhere near anything close to angling. If that's your definition of angling, then I seriously question whether you've even been alive 21 years, let alone played that long. This sounds like a silly build up for you to have a rant on someone's podcast. You're more than welcome to post this kind of drivel on this forum, but, when you do you should expect to get blasted for the, well, I don't really know what word to use here without getting reprimanded, but I'll just say it... you should expect to get blasted for the tremendous level of ignorance you've displayed.

Last edited:
Ok, first of all, your rant really doesn't make a lot of sense, but, sounds like the V commented to the player to his right that either he was going to bust her, or, she was going to bust him, then proceeds to shove with AA and win the pot in a 1-2 home game? Is that about the sum of it? If so, and you say you've been playing 21 years?? Where, in your parents basement online? The group of guys I play with, even one I don't know well, by the end of the night we're throwing around that kind of table talk. If the girl folded immediately to his right, then she's fair game. She was in the hand, his conversation was about that action she just took. This is a nowhere near anything close to angling. If that's your definition of angling, then I seriously question whether you've even been alive 21 years, let alone played that long. This sounds like a silly build up for you to have a rant on someone's podcast. You're more than welcome to post this kind of drivel on your forum, but, when you do you should expect to get blasted for the, well, I don't really know what word to use here without getting reprimanded, but I'll just say it... you should expect to get blasted for the ignorance level you've displayed.
For the last time.

The villain was utg +1
The girl he used as bait was UTG .. she folded. She was out of the hand.

He lied and said she said she was going to go all in blind. She was tilted. She folded. He was talking to her and he shouldn't have. This commotion caused my level 1 thinkers to go into deep thought about whether they should call or not.

Hes wrong in colluding with a player who was nit in the hand. And even if she was thats still not acceptable.

For the last time.

The villain was utg +1
The girl he used as bait was UTG .. she folded. She was out of the hand.

He lied and said she said she was going to go all in blind. She was tilted. She folded. He was talking to her and he shouldn't have. This commotion caused my level 1 thinkers to go into deep thought about whether they should call or not.

Hes wrong in colluding with a player who was nit in the hand. And even if she was thats still not acceptable.
Hey moron, she just completed action in that hand, she's fair game! It's not like she folded 2 streets ago, she was active. Her actions affected him.

And colluded? Do you own a dictionary? If not, shoot me your address, I'll send you one for free, anything to help raise the intelligence level in the braincell swamp you have crawled from. That is not even remotely close to collusion.

Life must be really hard for you, huh?

I’m having a hard time understanding what happened, and I want to have empathy for the OP’s situation here.

Let’s get some fact straight:

- first of all, you were playing the game of live poker, correct?
I like where you're going with this, let's break it down to a fundamental level...

Was this poor etiquette?
Classless?
A simple mistake from a twenty year semi pro.
Or a blatant angle shoot?
Poor etiquette? Classless?

If he announced he'd stay for an orbit and left after the hand, yes that's poor etiquette, but it's not against either rules. Not classless, but not good for the game either.

But how would it be any different if he sat there for the rest of the orbit, posted blinds and folded? He's have 1.5xBB less? Is that a big deal?

A 20-year semi-pro doesn't make simple mistakes like this. I'd say leaving was very much intentional.

Angle-shoot? I didn't read anything that was even close to an angle shoot.

He'd announced he was leaving after the orbit, where was the orbit when this happened?

I agree with OP. Everyone better tell me their hands when they play the game of poker or else!!!! SMH they always bluff me when they're about to leave!!! I don't care if it's 92 or AA they better shout out the cards they got!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom