Cash Game Recruiting higher stakes players (2 Viewers)

Getting the PCA’s into play for this short handed 5 player game. 3 players canceled on me last minutes.

The game has been more easy going than most games but is starting to ramp up now.

C04BC2C3-062B-41DE-B62F-08F995664EAC.jpeg

Game just ended. I was up $1300+ but was looking for a spot to lose some to one of the bigger fish. I found it when I flopped bottom 2 pair and a gut shot to his top 2 pair. I doubled him so he “only” lost $500. I won $800 for the night.

A couple of pics from the end of the night.

7903931F-0C85-4108-BBBD-6B6C4A493553.jpeg
553B441F-CB7F-4948-BEB6-9485D1911603.jpeg

Last edited:
Just wanted to bump this for all the new chippers. Rhodeman here is what we stride for guys.... Having small home games where you buy in for $1k. Then on top of that win 75% of the time. Use winnings for MOAR chips, then repeat process for next week.

+1 on security!

This is what happens when word gets out on a regular game... and it looks like they were only playing $1/$2...

Although the "word on the street" is it was an inside job... A new player worked his way to get an invite, became a reg, and had his friends rip the game off. It's obvious robbers even knew about the security cam... one guy wore a mask, and the other stayed entirely out of view.
Damn he has a shuffle master, probably worth more than what's on the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom