Wanted Ravenor Classic Samples (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C-Dog

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for sample set of the Ravenor Classics if anyone happens to have them..

Krafticus is hooking me up on the Lucid's, so I just the Ravenor now. I'm in California if that makes a difference. And I can either buy outright, or just borrow and send back.

They are the exact same as the lucids minus the mold difference and colors obviously

So they'll feel the same, but I'm still wondering about the in person look. The edge spots / colors tend to make a big difference in chips right.

Ya colors can definitely look way different in person than on the screen. Ive never seen anyone on here or anywhere with classics. Ive had my heart set on them for a while but just recently got an itch for the 43 mill hybrids

Ya colors can definitely look way different in person than on the screen. Ive never seen anyone on here or anywhere with classics. Ive had my heart set on them for a while but just recently got an itch for the 43 mill hybrids

That's like my problem exactly lol.

I want/need a new set now, but the idea of some semi-custom 43mm hybrids makes me want to wait. Cause I really don't need 2 cash sets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom