Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigT78

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I am looking for 5-10 "No Mold" samples from Tina. I am purchasing a large tournament set and wanted to compare them to the other molds I have from her.

Please PM me if you have some you want to sell, or let me borrow.

Thanks!

Go with a mold. Any mold. Trust me. No mold is waaaaay too plain. The face is too smooth.
Here is Hustler 43mm no mold:
20231226_172102.jpg

20231226_172115.jpg

Here is BPTDirector's Greek mold 43mm
20231226_172122.jpg

20231226_172135.jpg

I have some 39mm Cards mold chips too but it's basically the same.

The vendor is hooking me up, thank y'all.

I am curious as how the textured no mold compares to BRPro/GOCC/ChipCo

I love ceramics, and need a 4200 chip tournament set, so budget matters.
Love my no molds but spinners are a large pain in the ass. Given the choice Id consider the Greek or other types of molds

The vendor is hooking me up, thank y'all.

I am curious as how the textured no mold compares to BRPro/GOCC/ChipCo

I love ceramics, and need a 4200 chip tournament set, so budget matters.

Pick up one of these to get a range of Tina no mold and other mold samples:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-mold-textured-no-mold-sample-racks.112804/

I have Tina no molds, BR Pro Poker no molds, and Chipco no mold samples. I personally don't think the difference in feel between these is that great. Yes, I accept that there is a difference in quality, but if price is a factor, the Tinas work fine. Tinas are more vibrant than BR Pro. But BR Pro is great about helping you prototype.

I know you said you are getting samples from the vendor, but just sorted through some Tina samples I have and I have 5 to 10 no mold textured samples I can send you with a range of colors. Just pay the shipping.

Also, a plug for the Pioneer Club tournament set on the Greek mold. Costs more than the no mold, but it is such a great design, feel, and colors for the cost. I think @justincarothers nailed it with the mold and @Colquhoun with the design! And you can order as base T5, T25, T100, or T500. If I were building a low-cost multi-table tourney set now, I would go with this. I did find a couple spinners, though - stickers a bit off center and rode up the recess lip.

Top 2 rows are textured no molds I can send. Bottom row are Pioneer Clubs. I can also send. Just PM me if interested.

1703687048007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom