Rate this line-up - RPC cash #2 (1 Viewer)

How do you rate the overall design of the set? (0 - awful, 10 - perfect)

Results are only viewable after voting.

PocketAces

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
What you are voting on:
- color progression/combinations
- edge spot progression
- inlay design
How do you rate the overall design of the set?

What you aren't voting on:
- rarity/availability
- condition
- affordability

B418D5D2-829B-46CB-B6C0-035B1646794B.jpeg

Photo credit @The_dude

$1, $20 and $1k chips are outstanding and the $100 and frac are really nice. Like the other RPC cash set, it's a disjointed line-up overall imo and the inlay gets a big "meh" from me.

You could do a lot worse than this set, but also a lot better. 7/10, mostly due to the aforementioned denominations.

$1, $20 and $1k chips are outstanding and the $100 and frac are really nice. Like the other RPC cash set, it's a disjointed line-up overall imo and the inlay gets a big "meh" from me.

You could do a lot worse than this set, but also a lot better. 7/10, mostly due to the aforementioned denominations.

Completely agree! Gave it a 6, but could have been a 7

Does GPI not offer shaped inlays anymore? Why are all the NAGB chips always round inlays?

5 - Cool looking chips, I just personally dislike yellow $5s and white $100s. Also the $1k is kind of a poop.
But I like the inlay a lot.

This line up is awesome IMO. having recently played with this line up, I can tell you that the pics do not do these chips justice. They are really something in person. As for the $1ks, they are unbelievably awesome. I have them as my $1ks in my FLV set and every time they come out, the players love it. They are special.
9D09C9C0-5AC6-4D26-9278-F6C342B9DB1B.jpeg

The $1 and primary $5 which would be the workhorses in the lineup for most home games are the weakest chips in the lineup. I like the secondary $5 much better as a fit for the overall set. The 414418 chips are both fantastic. I like the primary set as a whole set overall, but individual chips in this set shine more.

This set is absolutely stunning to me, I gave it an 8. It's really unfortunate that the entry price was so high or I might already own a set. I thought the spot progression works really well if you match with the 4D14 $5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom