Tourney Quick & Dirty Blinds Timer (1 Viewer)

I've been a little remiss in updating my progress on this.... but, here's where I'm at with it....

We now have a pair of new flatscreens at the Legion Post, one on each side of the room, which also happen to accept VGA inputs. A company called Tripp-Lite used to make VGA over Cat5 splitter/extenders, this was a perfect solution to get the laptop display duplicated on both room screens. I scored the setup on eBay. It even carries the audio signal as well.

FlatScreen.jpg

Some of the other mods I've done to date....

5 second "countdown" beep at the end of each level, with 45 & 15 second "warning chime" sound.

"2 minute warning" prior to the end of each level using an audio file generated from a Text-to-Speech app.

On the level prior to each break that same text-to-speech voice announces there will be a break after that level at the beginning of the level and at the 2 minute warning. This one's still a bit of a "work in progress". I have it working but not exactly the way I'd like to have it coded. Like I said, I'm not a programmer, I'm trying to fake it. :D

Again, I'm using "Easy PHP" to run it, so no Internet connection required.

Here's a link to our Facebook page where I just shared the above image with our players: https://www.facebook.com/Post112AmericanLegion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom