Tourney Really specific poker timer needs - does this exist? (1 Viewer)

Larold

Pair
Reaction score
I am hosting a tourney Saturday night, and have a very specific, weird set of requirements in a poker timer. Nothing fits the bill so far.

First, I am legally blind. So no laptops, no mobile devices. Nothing OS-specific. I need something I can pre-configure using a desktop web browser, and then access later via an Amazon Fire stick-based web browser on a large TV. Once I've loaded the timer on the large TV, all I need access to really is pause and resume clock control.

So this implies either that I can save my custom setup which gets mapped to a generated URL, or it gets associated with an account I create.

bulletspoker is out - doesn't allow me to configure breaks. blindvalet is out - have to pay for more than 9 people and it tried to calculate my schedule for me. I need to custom-specify the length and blinds for each round and break. Tournament Director is out - it's OS-specific.

So, summary of what I need:
- To be able to configure and save the full tourney schedule via a desktop computer web interface, then reload a day or so later via Fire stick browser
- To have full control over the exact length of each round and break. (Some rounds will be 30 min, some 15.)
- To have sound effects play when the blinds go up. Ideally, in addition sound effects that warn the blinds will go up in X minutes.
- Pause and resume of the clock at any arbitrary point
- For the current and next blind levels (or break) to be displayed. Ideally seeing the next few rounds of blinds on the same screen would be great.

Willing to pay if and only if I can get all of the above. So the $64,000 question...

Does. This. Exist?
Thanks.

Pay for Blind Valet. It lets you do all of that and is cheap enough.

I second this. I also use the lowest tier paid version of blind valet, and it fits your requirements to a t. And it only costs roughly the same amount as a double quarter pounder meal at Mc D's, which is significantly less than what it would cost to have an app or program custom made.

I use blind valet as well. It lets you customize your own blind levels. Navigating the menu can be a bit confusing at first, but you can save your own blind level presets.

I use blind valet as well. It lets you customize your own blind levels. Navigating the menu can be a bit confusing at first, but you can save your own blind level presets.
Yup - took me a bit of experimenting. Also, at first I thought I was locked into having it calculate my structure. Glad I found the icon to do manual entry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom