New Awesome Web-Based Tournament Timer (1 Viewer)

badbeatmedic

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I happened to find this really cool tournament timer today. It’s entirely web-based and will display on any device with a web-browser. I plan to use it at my first tournament this month with cheap Amazon Fire 7 tablets showing the blind timer and player controls at each table and a big 65” display on the wall.

I’ll let you know how it goes! Figured I’d give these folks a shoutout on here because I was so impressed with it, and it costs nothing.

https://bullets.poker/

If you’re looking to try something new, check it out.

Strange, I set up a tournament, started the clock and it showed the timer for a split second then everything disappeared. Went back and it did it again.
I'm using Windows 10 with Chrome...can't get it to work.

Strange, I set up a tournament, started the clock and it showed the timer for a split second then everything disappeared. Went back and it did it again.
I'm using Windows 10 with Chrome...can't get it to work.
Strange. I have it running on three Fire 7 tablets, an iPhone, and a smart TV. Haven’t tried my PC yet, but I’ll give that a shot and let you know.

Awesome, was looking around for one of these actually. The fire tablet is great idea.. definitely stealing that in the future

Awesome, was looking around for one of these actually. The fire tablet is great idea.. definitely stealing that in the future
It works really well from what I can tell. I control the players, rebuys, and bust outs from my iPhone with a big TV showing the timer, and a tablet at each table for the dealers. :)

Definitely giving this a try. I usually use BlindValet, but they hide a lot of their better features behind a paywall!

I have spent hours configuring this for my next tournament. Check this out.
IMG_0502.jpeg
IMG_0499.jpeg
IMG_0500.png

Hey folks,

i am Marc from bullets poker.
Im really happy that you guys are trying out our software. Please feel free to write me if you are having any trouble.

@Colquhoun , i never heared of problems like you have until yet. We tested on Windows 10 and Mac. Mostly on Chrome based browsers, too. Did you try to create a clock in private browser mode? Feel free to write me an email, im happy to help get your problems solved.

best regards from Germany and may the flop always be with you guys :D
Marc

I don't think I'd pay those prices for a web-based product. Though it looks like you've done a great job configuring it, is that the free version? Let us know how it goes please

I don't think I'd pay those prices for a web-based product. Though it looks like you've done a great job configuring it, is that the free version? Let us know how it goes please
I think being web-based is actually its greatest feature. Yes, this is the free, home use version. I’ll let you know how the tournament goes!

I think being web-based is actually its greatest feature.
so beyond the free version, they don't have a purchase option, you're buy a License, how long will that last? 1 year? what happens when people stop buying licenses and they have costs?

But Free is the best price

so beyond the free version, they don't have a purchase option, you're buy a License, how long will that last? 1 year? what happens when people stop buying licenses and they have costs?

But Free is the best price

Hey Machine,

at the moment we dont have an automatically purchase process. If you need a licence, you can get in touch with us.

The license is for 1 year.

Hope that answers your questions.

Marc

WELCOME!
It's great to see you're a member! That will build a lot of confidence, and thank you for the reply!

Do you have a Dev cycle? Is there a road map for any new functionality? I didn't see a player - seating option, it talks about designs, what is that process, can I make png or jpg for the background?

Thanks for you warm welcome :)

The personalized design is only available in paid plans. There is no editor where you can customize the design from the clock. We do this as a service. We are a small startup (2 guys working on this clock in our free time)

We dont have a defined dev cycle but we are permanently working on the clock. The last update is right now in review from apple and will soon be launched. Google play is always faster. They released the last update a few days ago.

At the moment we are working on a feature "Sport-Stream", so that you are able to have a stream running while you are showing the clock.
Another feature will be the possibility to show your own ads during the breaks. That is thought for commercial poker clubs that want to show upcomming tournaments.

The Player and league feature is not yet planned. But we have that in mind and maybe we will repriotize that, if more players ask for that.

Here is a Mockup from the Sport-Stream feature. If you are missing any information on the clock site i would be happy to know about that :)

1.png

Thanks for you warm welcome :)

The personalized design is only available in paid plans. There is no editor where you can customize the design from the clock. We do this as a service. We are a small startup (2 guys working on this clock in our free time)

We dont have a defined dev cycle but we are permanently working on the clock. The last update is right now in review from apple and will soon be launched. Google play is always faster. They released the last update a few days ago.

At the moment we are working on a feature "Sport-Stream", so that you are able to have a stream running while you are showing the clock.
Another feature will be the possibility to show your own ads during the breaks. That is thought for commercial poker clubs that want to show upcomming tournaments.

The Player and league feature is not yet planned. But we have that in mind and maybe we will repriotize that, if more players ask for that.

Here is a Mockup from the Sport-Stream feature. If you are missing any information on the clock site i would be happy to know about that :)

View attachment 1250675
That sport stream is dope.

Does the blind announcement override sports audio?

I'm going to check this out!

We definitely want to make both sounds possible at the same time. We want to make it so that the sports stream sound becomes a little quieter for a short time when blinds are increased, for example.

We definitely want to make both sounds possible at the same time. We want to make it so that the sports stream sound becomes a little quieter for a short time when blinds are increased, for example.
You should consider making a post about the clock, so that we don't over-run this post; Highlight some of the features, and invite questions, might also include info about you and your partner.

That's a good idea. I'm not going to do that for the time being, though, as I'm also new to the forum and don't want to overdo the advertising for us.

I will be here if you have questions and suggestions. And then I'll warm up to the forum a bit and have a look at other threads :)

That's a good idea. I'm not going to do that for the time being, though, as I'm also new to the forum and don't want to overdo the advertising for us.

I will be here if you have questions and suggestions. And then I'll warm up to the forum a bit and have a look at other threads :)
This group is very friendly and supportive of those that are passionate about all the things that make poker great. I don’t think you’ll be overstepping by just letting the community know about your business as it’s quite novel and easy to use. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom