QB Betting pool?? (1 Viewer)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
With all of the possible NFL quarterback moves possible, I was thinking of an interesting betting pool.
Each bettor lists all 32 NFL teams and assigns each a starting quarterback.
After the opening weekend of next season, you tally up how many are correct. If your choice is injured in the offseason or preseason, fails a drug test, or suddenly retires, too bad. If he is franchised and holds out, also too bad. The guy with the most points wins.
You could give extra points for some potentially tricky ones: Brady, Rivers, Brees, etc (or make them the tiebreaker).

I'm not much of a sports better so maybe it's a dumb idea. Maybe too many people would all have the same breakdown. We might need lots of tiebreakers. It would obviously not end until September, but I think it's more fun to do it now, at a time of maximal uncertainty. It's kind of like an NCAA basketball bracket in slow motion.

What do you think? Improvements?

This was such a damn cool idea. We really should have done this and made it a yearly thing.

I think I actually missed on all the tricker ones if I can remember what I thought at the time. The only one I had was Rivers playing opening night for Indy.

Only other call out is Raiders starting 1-3 and Mariota starts game 5 of the season :banghead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom