Prominise Poker - new FREE game on Steam (1 Viewer)

quebert

High Hand
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where to post it, if not sorry mods please move it. Any ways it's an early access, which means it's still a work in progress. It's a poker Hold 'Em game that I really like from the bit I've played today. Nice graphics and animations and it has some sort of story. You have to level up, and do so by winning cash games & tournys. And you it has a lot of Steam achievements. Haven't played against the AI yet, but as with all online poker that's free the real people play like WTF morons. Bet 100 pre flop, bet 100 on the flop, bet 200 on the turn, fold to a 25 bet on the river lol. Haven't read up on the development yet, so I don't know if it'll stay free or not. But for now it's free and has a nice polished feel compared to online poker places. I think the download's like 1.6 gigs, so it's not tiny, but not too big either.

Thought maybe some people here would enjoy it, definitely like the presentation of it myself. Kind of reminds me of watching on TV.

Damn, don't know how to edit the title, it's spelled Prominence Poker

Looks like it has good reviews. I might give it a try. I'm sure it'll eventually have micro-transactions if it's currently free to play.

Poker Night at the Inventory is a pretty fun (and funny) game. I'd recommend it if you can find it on sale. You can play PLO in the sequel.

Ugg. Tried it and wasn't too impressed but it is still early access and in Beta. Didn't like the bet slider and that I can't just shove by sliding it all the way. I have to click a button to access my entire stack, or so it appears. Also, when I tried to connect online, I got an error and it crashed.

It's personalized settings were fun. I see it does have micro-transactions so that explains the free-to-play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom