Project with Apache Plaques (2 Viewers)

I'm thinking maybe I could do something under my vendor brand- with RFID/ NFC chips - Ill put together a really cool design for a 100$ plaque and this would be something folks could use in their home games... where you can use normal chips but once you get to a point where one cheque is worth that much, security is important- and you should have a way to track them.

Edit: and have MSK make them

There is an old price chart somewhere on this forum if you search for it. It isn't accurate, but will give an idea of how they price stuff.

There is an old price chart somewhere on this forum if you search for it. It isn't accurate, but will give an idea of how they price stuff.
I am not totally sure how to search- I am newer (even though I am a vendor)- the way I have been searching is clicking to make a new thread and typing in there and seeing what gets pulled up... I am guessing there is another way?

So I just found this:
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 3.35.03 PM.png

Wow if I am reading this corectly- it seems really reasonable. I assume the "Handling charge" is the setup fee

It's probobly a bit more now. As an examples, i paid roughly $7.5 or therabout for 35 x 94mm plaques with metallic and opaque the last time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom