• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Potter & Potter yesterday (1 Viewer)

Hmm good thing I didn't go overboard with it. I would have been slightly annoyed that they were in that shape. $25s and $100s probably were nice though.
They were much better
1EC72A32-DF52-402E-8F1D-E03CCDC29A0F.jpeg

I will confess that I made people pay dearly for the items I was interested in. I didn’t win any of them, but no one got them cheap. Almost everything went very high. Some of it’s already made it onto the sales board. You can go look at the “realized” prices to see what everything sold for.
I hope you didn't do that to the lot I bid on.

I hope you didn't do that to the lot I bid on.
Lol. Whoever was bidder 911 was spending some cash I can tell you that. It wasn’t me. By the way, that CDI set had 400 chips not 350, the auction house heading was erroneous. Their anticipated sale assessments were way off too obviously. I think it was just a perfect storm of normal chip people mixed in with a lot of other collectors of gambling and/or high end memorabilia that made the sales numbers go way high. I don’t see many of the sales as representing the true value on a normal market although we have a guy asking 2x what he paid Thursday for a low interest item so who knows?

Don’t forget the 20% buyer’s premium tacked on. Plus shipping for those not in Chicago.
True, plus potentially the sales tax mentioned in their terms and conditions but, to get them that quickly, he didn’t have to pay shipping or whatever their additional in house handling charge is to even put it in shipping and insurance. Everyone else will, which makes the prices paid on some items even crazier. Also the non-Potter sites charged even more of a commission, like 25% instead of 20%. Some people may not have read the small print and might get a little sticker shock when the invoice hits…lol.

Last edited:
The 600 Condados also went for $2,800, which seems closer to market price (though it was hard to tell the exact condition).

This lot below went sky high... It was hard to really know what was in it, but there must have been some very motivated singles collectors. The auction estimate was $2K-$4K.

View attachment 880625
I bid $1,800 on the lot. I can’t imagine $7,500 + 20% + shipping on them.

I bid $1,800 on the lot. I can’t imagine $7,500 + 20% + shipping on them.
Did you buy any slot machines? I only watched a few of those auctions but they went for SUPER cheap. I regret not bidding on the QT!

Did you buy any slot machines? I only watched a few of those auctions but they went for SUPER cheap. I regret not bidding on the QT!

No, I didn’t bid on any machines. I have too many all ready. :)

What did the cdi set go for?

Looks like $2800 for 400 chips mostly $1 and $5 lol

$7 a chip

Half a barrel of $1K prob drove it up but still that’s crazy lol

Woah! $3360 w fees hahahahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom