Post pics of your completed CPC sets (3 Viewers)

It incurs duty, yes (5%) which I paid privately and was added to @Nex 's invoice. But as I am below the tax threshold on UK business I can reclaim the tax against all my non-EU exports (which count for 95% of my private business from the UK).
Not going to work after 2/29 though.

Thank you David. Sounds like I better get to it then :whistle: :whistling::bigbucks:

20181126_145352.jpg

Thank you David. Sounds like I better get to it then :whistle: :whistling::bigbucks:

Of course you have to realise that unless it is a significant size order the duty (which only applies to UK) and onward shipping could be more then just paying the tax yourself (that's how it works out for almost all euro orders).
Plus, any order placed now is unlikely to ship before 29 Feb anyway (unless it's a stock set).

Will make a new entry here in a few months. A tri-moon addon means my set is technically not "complete". :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You might have a problem, but it's a very good problem to have. Incredible collection, I need your chip funds lol.
Impressive set up!

Where can I find this "custom chip designer" thing some of you have posted some shots of? Is that a website or some kind of app?

My 1000 chip ASM set from late 2002-2003 time period...so this was the only edge spot pattern available.:meh: I would have loved the options they have now! Originally made the $.50 fir blackjack and the blues to be random. Now I’m using both for my newer $.25/.50. These cost $1 a chip then! Having a hard time justifying a new set as the prices for what I like would probably triple the cost!

May have some $.25s made in the 1/2 edge spot...or what ever it’s called.
4E684DEF-F799-4227-AC36-A9BC0B88512A.jpeg
0FD0F0B5-C9FC-4BB9-8941-5143EDFC6807.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom