Post pics of your completed CPC sets (2 Viewers)

@ European chippers: hurry up and order now - Brexit in sight!:(

Latest news: EU negotiators managed to get themselves royally screwed over. My last info is that GB will remain in the economic area and customs union despite leaving the EU in all other regards.

@ British chippers: Keep the UK in the EU! (Let's fight together against country-less, Marie-Antoinettesque E. Commission mandarins!) :)

I actually applaud the Brits for making the cut and leaving - hopefully making way to end the EU in the form it currently exists. Though they of course have a much better negotiating position than any other EU country would have, with Big Brother USA supporting them.

The EU does more harm than good in my eyes - free trade between now-EU states, and many of the other benefits the EU brought to citizens, can definitely be negotiated even without the existence of the EU. It only takes the politicians of the involved states to negotiate it.

There can be no single market / economy without transferring benefits within / between its own sectors / regions.
If the Peoples dislike that, they should also forget about selling their goods / services abroad customs-free._

Of course, it's all a tradeoff. But the EU delivers a lot and also demands a lot in turn - some benefits states don't even care about, but they still have to suffer from the drawbacks. All forced upon every member state - there's no real room for customization. With individual state-to-state agreements, states would no longer be forced into the exact same corset but can finely tune the amount of benefits received and drawbacks taken each by themselves.

But we're derailing the thread here...

add on

20181121_165617.jpg

Smart to use the cheaper, simpler edgespots. Clean, easy to distinguish. Long run best choice I think.
Definitely a budgeting strategy to go with Level-1 spots on the denominations required in large quantities. Splurged a little more on the denoms that I won’t need many of.

I love your set. Amazing colors on every chip!
yep, it's a top three imo
Wow! You could open a small card room. Enough $1’s and $5’s to spread limit games too. One of my all time favorite custom sets.
I’d agree with top 3.
Thanks, man.

Holy crap, @72o. Hadn’t seen this set before. What a beauty.

Thank you guys! I really appreciate the kind words...means a lot.

Last edited:
@ European chippers: hurry up and order now - Brexit in sight!:(
@ British chippers: Keep the UK in the EU! (Let's fight together against country-less, Marie-Antoinettesque E. Commission mandarins!) :)
Even the supposed "free trade zone" with non-EU members like Norway and Switzerland is :poop: - as I found out the hard way upon receiving a package from Norway.:banghead:

The free trade zone only exempts from duty, not tax.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought drop shipping (US via UK to EU) still always incurs import tax to the final recipient?

It incurs duty, yes (5%) which I paid privately and was added to @Nex 's invoice. But as I am below the tax threshold on UK business I can reclaim the tax against all my non-EU exports (which count for 95% of my private business from the UK).
Not going to work after 2/29 though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom