Post mockups for fun/science? (12 Viewers)

geedeeset2.JPG

Probably the last post before placing an order, unless someone points out something that needs changing.

Always have a few things going on in the designer for fun. Most I lose interest in eventually but every once in a while the pulse goes up. Made these around the Elisnore $25s. The inlays are placeholders. Any suggestions?

View attachment 985158
I would personally put the lavender spot in the middle on the 100 to give some separation between the 2 darker edge spots… also, just a personal preference, not a fan of 814. Maybe 414418?
107B7694-4627-4A44-8576-C2DF19028213.jpeg

Farting around with a possible Sublime tribute theme, Badfish Club (if I can get Opie's permission to use the fish):

019d87d7-8e22-42d1-ad5f-1d6cab3e0841.png

Is it bad if 1 chipset has 13 different chips in it? The CPC Design tool only lets you save 12 chips, so I cannot even save a mock of the entire set in one place. :cautious:
I must be stupider than I thought....how do I get a set all in the same image? I've been clicking back and forth...I hate clicking and my brain is hurting.

I must be stupider than I thought....how do I get a set all in the same image? I've been clicking back and forth...I hate clicking and my brain is hurting.
hit "Save as PNG" -> un-click "Export 2 chip sides" -> hit "All Chips" -> profit

Also, if I misread and you simply cannot get chips in the same line-up, you have to click the chip itself and hit "save as new". You can then move chips up and down the lineup itself by clicking on them below.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom