Post mockups for fun/science? (7 Viewers)

4F7EE63C-8022-4407-AF1B-FCE78838240F.jpeg

Last edited:
Okay I just can't not share these mocks, but do NOT pm me, this is not my work, and I will not share who did this, if they speak up you'll know.
Yeah, it's me. Right now it's just a passion project. However if someone wants to pay me hourly for their set, I'm all ears. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The amount of hours involved creating the 3D model for each mold, then for each edgespot type, then color, then render, etc. is fairly extensive. Once I get a version of each, it may be easier.

I did the CSQ 3D model the other night.
5_15b.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's me. Right now it's just a passion project. However if someone wants to pay me hourly for their set, I'm all ears. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The amount of hours involved creating the 3D model for each mold, then for each edgespot type, then color, then render, etc. is fairly extensive. Once I get a version of each, it may be easier.

View attachment 912866
nf-iRj.gif

View attachment 912876
if not for Colquhoun, it would have been a 1200 USD mistake, I disliked the inserts once I seen the rendering

EDIT: What I posted is a second revision, which I love! the first one that was not posted, I wasn't a fan of the inserts on

Last edited:

View attachment 912876
Which colors do you use? Do you have something more accurate than the HEX codes elsewhere on this site?

Which colors do you use? Do you have something more accurate than the HEX codes elsewhere on this site?
For the renderings, I’m literally using the eye dropper tool in Photoshop on the CPC mock-ups to give me RGB values. It’s obviously not entirely accurate…but there’s so many other variables that follow, like lighting and color correction in the rendering software that can also throw it off.

These colors I’m using are really an estimate.

If you need more combos to sample, I’m happy to oblige. :) I also think a fair rate four your services is warranted.

More changes.

I think I like this lineup the most out of the ones I've made. Any suggestions? Also looking for help with the inlay design process if anyone has any suggestions!

Also, is the cards mold better represented by THC or RHC on the paulson chip creator?

1652884521386.png

That is a damn good point. Almost like horny beaver.

I'm gonna need some designer help because I'm like a copy paste slightly tweak kind of guy. Might have the wood changed to a bottle or cocktail of some kind too.

Last one and I swear I'll stop shitting up this thread

View attachment 907136
Change it to The Horny Beaver then!

I vomited a colored firestorm of candy colored CPC on you, and you will embrace it.

EMBRACE IT!!!!!!!
Some interesting stuff. I’m just saying *if you want feedback* you might get better input in a separate thread. Cause now I’m just looking at a vomit stream of pretty colors.

Some interesting stuff. I’m just saying *if you want feedback* you might get better input in a separate thread. Cause now I’m just looking at a vomit stream of pretty colors.
I just ran amuck for a quick sec. Maybe I was high, maybe I was bored. All of this can be mixed with “allegedly” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom