Post mockups for fun/science? (7 Viewers)

Was complaining to a friend last night about someone not folding to my big raise in a game, and then I referred to myself the "Rodney Dangerfield" of poker, which let me to this idea...

rodneysnorespectclub.png

Last edited:
Designing my first set and I'm just trying a bunch of random things and using some inspiration from other chips that I really liked.
Nothing is 100% set in stone. Planning for this to be on the cards mold. Inlay is just mostly a placeholder since I haven't completely decided what to do with that. Colors will be tweaked but mostly just to get an idea of what they look like atm.

Any tips/ideas/thoughts on these?

Draft 1 Cash.png

Designing my first set and I'm just trying a bunch of random things and using some inspiration from other chips that I really liked.
Nothing is 100% set in stone. Planning for this to be on the cards mold. Inlay is just mostly a placeholder since I haven't completely decided what to do with that. Colors will be tweaked but mostly just to get an idea of what they look like atm.

View attachment 819642
Both 25c are hot!
bottom dollar!
Top 100
inverse the colors on the 5

If you're going to do a blue $1, consider a Cali set (yellow 5, black 20 / purple 25, white 100)

Both 25c are hot!
bottom dollar!
Top 100
inverse the colors on the 5

If you're going to do a blue $1, consider a Cali set (yellow 5, black 20 / purple 25, white 100)

I was tinkering with the idea of going with a Cali set but I think I just really love the blue 1 haha.
I may stick with the blue 1 regardless just since I love that light blue color so much but I'll most likely make a mock Cali set just for fun now that you mention it... especially since I was considering a $20 denom instead of the $25 anyhow.

I was tinkering with the idea of going with a Cali set but I think I just really love the blue 1 haha.
I may stick with the blue 1 regardless just since I love that light blue color so much but I'll most likely make a mock Cali set just for fun now that you mention it... especially since I was considering a $20 denom instead of the $25 anyhow.
If you do Cards Mold do yellow. One of the best Yellow in the game.

Thoughts on the color of the inlay? I've been messing with it a bit and decided to try a white inlay over the black I've been working on.
Don't mind the denomination, it's just there for a placeholder. Still tweaking the inlay as I go but we'll see where it goes from here.

Black Chip Black Inlay.png
Black Chip White Inlay.png
White Chip Black Inlay.png
White Chip White Inlay.png

Looks nice !
On the black ones, the thin lines around black room will probably suffer bleeding and not render well.

View attachment 819642
E711BF23-BE22-4FC3-8CD7-DB0D37DD247C.jpeg

1640565412499.png

I'll bite again. This is for an MTT set of THC solids I already have. Going with a new inlay design for them. The coloured part of the inlay is intended to be colour matched to the six denom chips.

Salmon not the greatest 25k colour with a Peach 1k & Fuschia 5k but the 1k's are at least chipped out before the 25k's hit the table.

What is the significance of the fleur de lis? I associate it with French culture whereas Matador I associate with Spanish. I’m no expert on French or Spanish history, so I may be missing a link between the two but just curious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom