Post mockups for fun/science? (8 Viewers)

99286BF0-359B-407F-99C5-DE528FE4DF89.png

Can't say anything concrete against them, but I feel they 're lacking some contrast and differentiation (as a whole set).
Are you sure you have the CPC color chart sample in your hands?

Can't say anything concrete against them, but I feel they 're lacking some contrast and differentiation (as a whole set).
Are you sure you have the CPC color chart sample in your hands?
Yeah. I have them. I know it’s a lot of red, pink and purple. But that is the set I’m trying to copy.

Thought about a green frac, and arc yellow $5. Maybe I would go that direction. No matter. It will be a few years before I order another custom set. By then, there will be a bunch more options.

Let's hope you're right, and they add a nice yellow, radiant red, and maybe clear light blue, green, lavender, etc.
The Scrown mold looks great with 1” inlays, like on @Quicksilver-75 set. My dream would be shaped 1” inlays. I could always order blanks from CPC and have Gear mill 1” shaped inlays. Would just cost a lot more.

Let's hope you're right, and they add a nice yellow, radiant red, and maybe clear light blue, green, lavender, etc.

Things like this are what make me seriously want to delay any new CPC projects. I know Dave has been stolidly against the idea of new colors but I always have the hope that he sees threads like this:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/most-wanted-cpc-colors.37028/

...and one day decides to act on it.

I'd like to think that CPC would get a significant surge of new orders if the top two or three colors from that poll were implemented. The question would be the level of ROI the company would see.

The $5 is hot. I like the $100 too, but I think I preferred the $100 above in post #1062 a bit more. Definitely get colour samples if you don't have them - I find Dayglo Tiger for example looks quite a bit different in person vs. online. I have a colour set I can bring along to the next game if you don't have any and want to have a quick look.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom