Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (15 Viewers)

13847AD0-20DD-4B5B-950D-1F33BF5A6ADB.jpeg

OMG. This was my college years. Countless hours. LOVE it.
Some day, I'd love to have one of these. Just one pinball machine, THIS ONE.
Congrats, it's amazing!
As soon as these kits ship (I should have it in a month), I'll be installing this on Funhouse. It plays the original plus an all new 2.0 game

Put on a couple dozen pounds since the wedding and a ton of temporary living waiting to get into our new house...and now that we're here, the 3rd car is getting a little fitness do-up.

Going to redo the floor at some point, but just gotta get to getting to shed some of this extra weight. Rack and Rogue bumpers in. Generic Amazon rack (Sunny). Rogue bench and bar out for delivery today. And a Titan plate tree en route.

I'm going to rehang the TV on a drop-down ceiling mount, as well as wall mount my 2 commercial fans.

(And yes, the wet spot on the mat is from cleaning agent, not the outcome of a first workout!)

image.png

Dammit, I didn't know about this until you posted. The music, fly by night owl, time machine. Now I gotta have one.

Buy me one too, please, with sugar on top!

Such a cool piece. I will own a pinball game one day, oh yes.

Now to buy headers and in she goes- anyone want to donate $1,500.00 304 stainless headers with 1 3/4” main tubes? I’m getting tired of dropping money on this beast.
09FC7FE4-C7F3-4BA1-8136-60A82EF11C51.jpeg

A730E7FE-FD5D-4B7C-899A-2844876A62E2.jpeg

Oh as a reminder this what it’s going in- soon to be restored as well
3093B9A6-96CF-466D-A5E8-517E193F4C5D.jpeg

Little 2.5” lift to straighten her out, 32 or 33” tires, body work, trim and seals all redone- then new paint- thinking black with dark green at bottom.

She is now named Ruth- after ozarks and my wife’s aunt who was one tough lady- a great tribute to her.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom