Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (6 Viewers)

Bought this today...get it Thursday.

Not bragging about owning a minivan but damn...this thing has it all!

cdefe13bf12caa0c9758b03d6e5aa013.png

Got these two things last week. The SUV is great so far. I was a Toyota guy for almost 20 years having a 4 Runner, Tacoma, and a Highlander. My wife has a RAV4. I swore to myself I’d never in my life buy a Nissan. Well never say never as I got an Infiniti QX60. The Superchexx Pro I’ve been planning to get for over a year and it just so happens I got it the same week as the SUV. I should have the Superchexx within 3 weeks and will start customizing it once I get it.

FA6ECBC7-CC74-469D-AF80-0993CBE5348F.jpeg
139F7558-D0DC-4825-8396-2BF98B4076DF.jpeg

Last edited:
So in June I posted these...….pics
IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2623.JPG
IMG_2625.JPG
IMG_3962.JPG

So since then my wife has been hard at work and now
IMG_4079.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG
IMG_4058.JPG

My wife really did all the finishing work herself including all the painting inside and out, installed the radiant floor, the light fixture and stalled the flooring
I was busy too playing on the computer and buying chips. Pretty good deal.

Last edited:
∆ Very inexpensive Fender Squier Bullet Mustang electric guitar w oversized dual Humbucking pickups. I swapped out the tuners for locking tuners. I've been playing guitar for about 30yrs and can't believe the sound of this thing. So much so I bought another one.
I say all that to encourage anybody that wants to learn how to play guitar; can't go wrong for under $150. Strong reviews on Amazon and Guitar Center. Infomercial over.

IMG_20190725_151654693.jpg

Please review once you've had a couple weeks to get used to it.

I have been using it for a week or so and I can give it a good rating. Out of the box it can be a bit frustrating as some of the keys are in different places. All the keys are programmable which makes it pretty awesome. Even with the programmable keys there is a bit of a learning curve so be prepared for that.

I am not that tech skilled so my co worker reprogrammed my keys for me. Once i moved some keys around where I wanted them the user experience became much much better. Just be prepared to take a few weeks to get used to it and you won't type as fast as you could before. It does help with less neck/back tightness. It is a much more natural position to have your arms spread apart rather than cramming your wrists together.

If you can afford it and you have some time to get it setup and programmed then 10/10 would recommend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom