Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (15 Viewers)

New light box, now I can take real pics of my customs :) Props to @justsomedude for the recommendation.

20190420_171754.jpg

20190420_171710.jpg

Last edited:
Black Knight
Whoa...this brought me back. Black Knight was the first electronic game I ever remember playing w/Dad. I was three. We were at Dairy Queen and we split a Peanut Buster Parfait. I was too short to see the table so they found some phone books (relics, anyone?) for me to stand on. He played the left flipper, I played the right.

I'll play that table anytime I see it. It's extremely infrequent since they're all about 40 years old or so, but every now and then I find one at a vintage arcade.

Whoa...this brought me back. Black Knight was the first electronic game I ever remember playing w/Dad. I was three. We were at Dairy Queen and we split a Peanut Buster Parfait. I was too short to see the table so they found some phone books (relics, anyone?) for me to stand on. He played the left flipper, I played the right.

I'll play that table anytime I see it. It's extremely infrequent since they're all about 40 years old or so, but every now and then I find one at a vintage arcade.

So there's a mode in this game that makes it play like the original game ....screen looks like the old scores, sounds and voices are all old, and the rules are similar.

If I played more, I’d look into that. The reviews are pretty great for the $500 price range. I didn’t even know they made them portable for home use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom