Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (19 Viewers)

Cherry Cola sucks ....tastes like chemicals
oreos.jpg

But shouldn’t there be only two colors, not four? Have I been playing it wrong?

4 colors just makes it so you know how good or bad your teammate or yourself are doing. Most sets have 2 colors but I have seen some with 4 colors.

It also gives you the option to play every man for himself, which I have never played so I don’t know how that would work for order of throwing.

4 colors just makes it so you know how good or bad your teammate or yourself are doing. Most sets have 2 colors but I have seen some with 4 colors.

It also gives you the option to play every man for himself, which I have never played so I don’t know how that would work for order of throwing.

This! I like to have the option of each person playing their own. Sometimes I only have three of us at the beach.

Out of the condo, and into this - and just a few doors down from the studio...
Nice! I walk right past there on my way from the studio to the train station. So if you take all my money with some bullshit suck-out, I can leave a "present" on your front porch. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

How long til you post a picture in this thread of your new Chanman poker/dining room table for the new place??

How long til you post a picture in this thread of your new Chanman poker/dining room table for the new place??

I'm seriously considering it!!!!

Nice! I walk right past there on my way from the studio to the train station. So if you take all my money with some bullshit suck-out, I can leave a "present" on your front porch. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That's what the outdoor Nest cam is for... to catch you snipe-sh*tting on my front stoop. :p

I didn't realize it's been almost 5 years since I last bought a router. That old one served me well in the condo, but I was having some issues in the new place. Coverage in the backyard was crummy, and non-existent in the basement. The R7000 provides me 4-5 bars everywhere. Amazing how much things improve over such little time...

upload_2018-5-25_15-43-26.png

upload_2018-5-25_15-45-24.png

20180529_214534.jpg

Got this setup last night. Installed 4 WD Red 10TB NAS drives. Configured as RAID 10. Files on the desktop and laptops all sync. Done with USB thumb drives to move files around.

^^^^

Solid choice. (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: I love my 4-bay Synology!

Lot of good reviews for this. Can't believe I went this long without one. I bought the 2 bay at first but then realized I can't use RAID 10. :oops:
It has dual LAN port and my switch support it so the speeds are great.

Lot of good reviews for this. Can't believe I went this long without one. I bought the 2 bay at first but then realized I can't use RAID 10. :oops:
It has dual LAN port and my switch support it so the speeds are great.

The dual LAN is awesome... and I love how the Synology can communicate with the majority of routers to auto-setup port forwarding, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom