Popped my chip cherry today (1 Viewer)

Jagamov

Two Pair
Reaction score
After several years of wanting a nice set of good poker chips, I finally have them.

Got my set of Key Wests in the mail today. Chips look great and I'm really excited to play with them.

Many thanks to @dennis63 for his help, patience and customer service. He was a pleasure to do business with.

I fear this won't be my last set either (already ordered some Dunes CC for a travels set).

New chip pron:

IMG_0176.JPG

Can't go wrong w/the Key West set! Looking forward to when you add more $1's and $5's to your set (because...well...it'll likely happen)!

Key Wests were my gateway premium chip.

I can only say from experience that the addiction started here for the premium stuff for me.

May God have mercy on our souls :)

Congrats. I saw the Flamingo avatar!

Yeah, I was going to use a chip, but you have it already. I got married there and it seems to be our go-to when we visit Vegas, so it's kind of a special place.

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

I'd love to add more $1 and $5 chips, but you need to convince my group to up the stakes...lol. We play a friendly low stakes game. Quarters are the workhorse for sure.

Looks like they still have the "factory dust" on them.

So now you'll be asking, "To oil or not?"

What's your plan?

Yeah, I was going to use a chip, but you have it already. I got married there and it seems to be our go-to when we visit Vegas, so it's kind of a special place.

Thanks everyone for the congrats.

I'd love to add more $1 and $5 chips, but you need to convince my group to up the stakes...lol. We play a friendly low stakes game. Quarters are the workhorse for sure.
You can use it! There are more than one style.

Anyway where in Texas are you from? SA here!

One of My favorite Sets. I have 700/900, can't remember right now.

Looks like they still have the "factory dust" on them.

So now you'll be asking, "To oil or not?"

What's your plan?

Yeah, going to clean them tomorrow during football. Not sure about oiling them yet. May do a few and see how they turn out. I know the $5 ones ought to really look nice.

You can use it! There are more than one style.

Anyway where in Texas are you from? SA here!

That's true. I have 2 different ones now.

I'm in Houston.

Don't clean them, just rinse & dry them and apply very little oil....

Since I have a Really Nice Set of these, I really don't know why I keep getting others >>>>>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom