Pony Poker (1 Viewer)

Which is best?

• Old school

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Mapes rip off

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
If you need to sell some TRKS hit me up

I might want to sell some chips. I might be open to selling my entire TRK collection! I was offered 358 Nevada Lodge chips yesterday, for the low low price of $20,486 (probably "plus shipping"). At those prices, yeah, you bet, I'm a TRK seller, I'm 100% a CPC buyer, and zero mortgage. I'm in!

Last edited:
I might want to sell some chips. I might be open to selling my entire TRK collection! I was offered 358 Nevada Lodge chips yesterday, for the low low price of $20,486 (probably "plus shipping"). At those prices, yeah, you bet, I'm a TRK seller, I'm 100% a CPC buyer, and zero mortgage. I'm in!

Did you then block the person that tried to sell to you at that price?

Phase 1 of my master plan is complete…

IMG_8229.jpeg

I distressed the inlays a bit. It'll probably be more subtle in the final 7/8" inlay size:

ponyexpress_25c.png
ponyexpress_1.png
ponyexpress_5.png
ponyexpress_25.png

The above includes some bleed, which is about 0.06" bigger than the 7/8" inlay that will be punched out of the center, so some of the distressed parts along the outer edge won't be on the final product, and the graphical elements will appear closer to the edge of the inlay than it does above.

The background landscape is by @BonScot. :)

Last edited:
I distressed the inlays a bit. It'll probably be more subtle in the final 7/8" inlay size:

View attachment 1143669 View attachment 1143670 View attachment 1143671 View attachment 1143672

The above includes some bleed, which is about 0.06" bigger than the 7/8" inlay that will be punched out of the center, so some of the distressed parts along the outer edge won't be on the final product, and the graphical elements will appear closer to the edge of the inlay than it does above.

The background landscape is by @BonScot. :)
My amazing background landscape reminds me of the dirty kid from Charlie Brown…

IMG_8232.jpeg

I don’t know what 3916 is or if you’re making it up :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

The order was placed a few days ago. Just had a bit of a mad scramble to sort out the inlays.
I’m sure David will gladly charge you the L2 price for each chip… ;)

I’m sure David will gladly charge you the L2 price for each chip… ;)
I don’t have a clue about why 3916 is even an option. It’s so close to 312 that I wouldn’t notice the difference. Is it more old school or something?

I didn’t understand what you were doing there. I was thinking “why the fuck has he added red and green circles to my nice inlay? They look awful.” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now I understand what they are for. Told you I don’t have a clue about these things :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: You made my day :LOL: :laugh:

If anyone else is curious, the circles are from a template CPC provides. They want all artwork (for 7/8" inlays) to be within a 3/4" safe area (red circle). Since the background of the inlay is not neutral white, they want it to be slightly larger (green circle) than the 7/8" size of the inlay (black dashed circle) so there's room in case the machine doesn't cut the 7/8" exactly center on the printed inlays.

1685600791287.png

Last edited:
If anyone else is curious, the circles are from a template CPC provides. They want all artwork to be within a 3/4" safe area (red circle). Since the background of the inlay is not neutral white, they want it to be slightly larger (green circle) than the 7/8" size of the inlay (black dashed circle) so there's room in case the machine doesn't cut the 7/8" exactly center on the printed inlays.

View attachment 1143827
Everyone knows this!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I don’t have a clue about why 3916 is even an option. It’s so close to 312 that I wouldn’t notice the difference. Is it more old school or something?
I’ll prolly get a “everybody know this,” but you asked, so I’ll answer. ;) Just a different shape (flatter bottom) and a cut that allows for the 3TA316 option. If you like the 312 on your Parris limit set, I wouldn’t worry about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom