Pony Poker (2 Viewers)

Which is best?

• Old school

Votes: 35 92.1%
  • Mapes rip off

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Love this lineup, mate! How many CPC sets will this take you up to now? ;)
IMG_8206.gif

Love the design!
Might be just me, but it feels like the horse is a smidge too far to the right.
Rule of thumb in photography: you leave a little bit more empty space in the direction where your subject is looking/moving.

Love the design!
Rule of thumb in photography: you leave a little bit more empty space in the direction where your subject is looking/moving.
That’s interesting. I use to draw comic books years ago and I used to do the opposite to imply motion.

That’s interesting. I use to draw comic books years ago and I used to do the opposite to imply motion.
Huh, interesting indeed. I guess if you're implying that someone is leaving (the frame), that makes perfect sense.
In the pictures I take it would feel claustrophobic, almost as if my subject is about to hit something that it (or we as the viewer) cannot see.

Love the design!

I agree, looks like the rider is gonna hit his/her head on the edge of the inlay:

1685557386590.png

Try moving the horse to the left and add a little more "ground" to the right?

Also, it looks like the entirety of the denom, including the currency symbol, is being centered. Personal preferences, but I think the denom centered before adding the currency symbol looks better, with the symbol being slightly smaller than the denom. (If it looks too unbalanced after centering then adding the currency symbol, then nudge it back a little.)

Last edited:
He’s wearing a hat, he’ll be fine :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Defo. (Am I saying that right?)

Mockup of what I mean:

1685558327558.png

(Edit: I found the same clipart you had used. Looks like the entire graphic was centered against the inlay area; with the tail sticking out to the left that makes the rider too far to the right. If you use the rider's body as the "center" of that graphic, that makes it look more balanced.)

Last edited:

Mockup of what I mean:

View attachment 1143482

(Edit: I found the same clipart you had used. Looks like the entire graphic was centered against the inlay area; with the tail sticking out to the left that makes the rider too far to the right. If you use the rider's body as the "center" of that graphic, that makes it look more balanced.)
That defo looks great. Unfortunately I have no clue how to do any of that. I’m nearly 50 you know? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Don’t suppose you could do the other denoms for me? Pretty please.

I just cropped this picture and drew the ground on using the photo app on my old battered iPhone.

IMG_8194.jpeg

For the rebuy chip you could have the rider getting bucked off his horse. Or shot by Indians.

For the bounty you could have a parcel of mail in a mailbag or a Wells Fargo chest. I know they wouldn’t have carried a chest on a horse, but the mailbags sure.

Mockup of what I mean:

View attachment 1143482

I agree with this. Shifting away from the outter ring is a good move. Come on old man, figure it out! :LOL: :laugh:

For the rebuy chip you could have the rider getting bucked off his horse. Or shot by Indians.

For the bounty you could have a parcel of mail in a mailbag or a Wells Fargo chest. I know they wouldn’t have carried a chest on a horse, but the mailbags sure.
The rebuy chip is me saying “give me another £50 or fuck off” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom