Poker Topper Mats (1 Viewer)

Poker Topper Mat Shape and PCF Logo Placement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I initially thought I’d want oval (duh, of course). But realized I have a large rectangular table which would see the most use. So I voted for that. Hopefully we are talking the larger sizing too. 4”x8” or so.

I might buy an oval, but would be a lock for a larger rectangle.
How many poker tables do you have?

How many poker tables do you have?

Currently have 6 tables of varying sizes that have felt and padded rails. Three are small heads up side tables, and three tables are FS tables. However, I was referring to my main dinning table, which is 4’x8’ and would benefit from a padded topper for the occasional family game night.

The poll options were updated and voting was reset. Please vote again. Circle was a distance 3rd so it will be between oval and rectangle.

70.5 x 35.5 OVAL

Oval 001.jpg

Oval 002.jpg

70.5 x 35.5 RECTANGLE

Rectangle 001.jpg

Rectangle 002.jpg

note: dimensions may change slightly. (within .5 - to 1 inch)

3rd option added...

Rectangle with oval betting line... :eek:

dare I.jpg

Rectangle 005.jpg

Last edited:
Rectangle for sure. But are bigger sizes available???

The one thing about an oval is is can be easily used on both a rectangle and oval table. With a rectangle it works great on a rectangle but would hang off the corners of a an oval table IMO.

Was hoping this thread would turn into a group buy. Love what is going on here... Voted rectangle (much preferred) but all of this is awesome and will be in for one of whatever.

Definately rectangle!
Slight preference towards the oval betting line but both are ok.
I don't expect any support on my next point but I'm not a fan of logos inside the betting line.
I'd prefer 4 large logos in each corner or 8 smaller logos all around the outside, where the drink holders would normally be.

Last edited:
I voted rectangle/oval betting line/logos on line. I will say that I’m also not a fan of the logos inside the betting line. I’m a buyer regardless of which way the vote goes though. These are looking real good! (y) :thumbsup:

I'm adding this to correct some info I put out earlier that was wrong. I said my table pads were 3 mm thick, but the company I ordered them from tells me they are 2 mm thick. I suspect the neoprene table toppers are also 2 mm thick. Two of them makes a nice padded surface on top of a wood table.

At least with what I'm using for a table pad, they could be topped with polyester instead of nylon. Mine are nylon, but polyester might be better for sliding cards if it's a possibility.

Putting all layout options in one post.

70.5 x 35.5 OVAL

Oval 001.jpg

Oval 002.jpg

70.5 x 35.5 RECTANGLE (with rectangle betting line)

Rectangle 001.jpg

Rectangle 002.jpg

70.5 x 35.5 RECTANGLE (with oval betting line)

dare I.jpg

Rectangle 005.jpg

Have you thought of having an option with one large logo centered on the table inside the betting line? No matter what shape/size. I know it only faces one way but IMO it may look better than the 2 smaller logos facing different directions inside the betting line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom