Poker Topper Mats (3 Viewers)

Poker Topper Mat Shape and PCF Logo Placement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Issue with shipping from China is that they cannot by law use the Chinese postal system to ship gambling related items -- it is legal to manufacture them, but not to own, transport, or sell them locally.

This is why the companies only ship chips/cards/dice (and apparently neoprene mats) via secondary company Air Freight shipments (expensive, although fast) or via sea freight (requires a lot of coordinated logistics, and takes a long time).

Only way past it is for them to claim that the mats are made for some other use besides gambling, and have the Chinese government buy off on it. Supersized mouse pads, perhaps? :rolleyes:

Got the first shipping quote today.

You are looking at $60.68 each plus re-ship.

Let me know your thoughts?

I'm still in for one at $60.68 or less + re-ship.

But, I think at this cost a lot of the earlier comments of intent to order multiple mats won't be realized, and with good reason. I think you negotiate the manufacture & shipping cost as best you can then start a serious interest thread to see what is most likely.

Only way past it is for them to claim that the mats are made for some other use besides gambling, and have the Chinese government buy off on it. Supersized mouse pads, perhaps? :rolleyes:

Yoga mats :whistle: :whistling: though we may have to change the logo slightly to get that through

I think I can subsidize the cost a bit. $10 x 50 mats = $500. I will just slow down on the PCF donated prize giveaways for a bit.

So here is the official quote per mat from them. (does not include re-ship to you)

2018-02-26_23-17-45.png

After I told them that I may not order because the shipping was high, I got an email saying that because we are getting a thicker 6mm mat, it adds a lot more weight to the shipment. I totally forgot about that. They normally sell the mat at 2mm thick. All the mats that you see on eBay and Amazon are 2mm.

He said if we go with a 2mm mat it would decease the cost of the mat and shipping. Not sure we want to do that though. Maybe 4mm will work?

I could live with a 4mm, would rather have 6mm.

Also would rather not see you subsidize the deal. Especially at the perceived expense of the membership, as a whole, through decreased giveaways.

Put up a "pre-order" thread at $61 and see if we hit the MOQ. If not change it to 4mm and run it again. All we lose is a little time, and probably not much time at that. A week maybe?

I’m not committing to an order, but 6mm sounds very interesting, even with the premium price.

Prices for 2mm (standard thickness) and 4mm mats.

2mm mat - $15.87
Shipping - $728.70 ($14.57 per mat)
Total per mat: $30.44 (plus re-ship)

4mm mat - $22.90
Shipping - $889 ($17.98 per mat)
Total per mat: $40.88 (plus re-ship)

I asked him to double check the shipping for the 6mm mats again. $889 to $1634 is a big jump for just 2mm more.

2018-02-27_23-29-29.png

What are their non-express shipping options? Do they offer mule/cart?

I'm interested in 2mm or 4mm. The 6mm is going to be a bit much, though I might do it.

I asked about "Express" vs a cheaper service. They say "Express" is the cheapest and is a 32 days transit time Sea to Door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom