Poker Set Selection Tool

Resource Poker Set Selection Tool (2 Viewers)

This is fantastic but ends at Tournaments of two tables. A guy can dream, right? Do I just add another 50% of each chip onto the breakdown it gives me for 3 tables?

This tool, among other suggestions found on PCF, are extremely helpful. I’ve yet to act on them (haven’t purchased a custom set yet) but I have a confident breakdown for 500 chips that will accommodate $0.25/$0.50 & $0.50/$1 because of the guidance everyone has provided.

This tool, among other suggestions found on PCF, are extremely helpful. I’ve yet to act on them (haven’t purchased a custom set yet) but I have a confident breakdown for 500 chips that will accommodate $0.25/$0.50 & $0.50/$1 because of the guidance everyone has provided.
500 chips...we'll see. You'll start thinking about 1/2, and sample sets, and just-in-case what if I break or lose a few!

Just commenting to say I love this tool and keep coming back to it for baseline ideas to work off of.

Thank you so much for sharing this calculator.
Is helping me a lot deciding the set I will get!

I like the "I am buying in barrels of 20 or sleeves of 25" option

As a newbie I still don't get why suppliers don't just sell in multiples of 20 to fit a standard chipco rack

This is awesome, thank you for sharing. I realize I definitely don’t need as many chips as I first imagined.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom