Poker session tracker (1 Viewer)

xdukeluvax

Two Pair
Reaction score
Anyone recommend poker tracking app thats free with unlimited entrees? Im trying to figure out if i should just pay for a poker analytics membership or if theres a free one just as good. I downloaded poker tools thats free but its not quite as detailed

I use poker analytics - keeps info In the cloud and always updated. I use to use poker income but I logged in one day and lost two years of records so I went with this analytics.

I used a homemade Excel spreadsheet for like 15 years. Worked great, easy to customize, no sweat.

Then, in the interest of having something convenient on my phone that I could use to enter sessions, I tried Poker Bankroll Tracker (I believe that was the name).

It was okay at first, but entering sessions is a little frustrating, as you have to manually enter a lot of stuff for each session, including date and start and end times, using scroll-through menus. I used it for a couple years, and then in 2022, I just gave up.

Entering sessions was too much of a PITA to do during a session, so I started to make notes—either on post-it notes or in my note-taking thing in my phone—and then enter them in the app later. And I'm sure you can see where this is going.

At the end of 2022, I had a huge pile of sessions written out on post-it notes and written up in the notepad on my phone. It was a rough year and I had simply let this fall behind. By the time I decided to resolve them all, I just said fuck it. Deleted the notes off my phone and threw the post-its in the trash. No way I was going to sit there scrolling through my phone for hours to enter all these details. I'll just have to live without the lost data.

I started fresh with Excel in 2023. It took a little time to set up, but now it takes mere seconds to enter a new session. I just copy the row and overwrite some old details with new details instead of wasting a lot of time scrolling around.

TLDR: Highly recommend Excel. Apps are annoying and rarely add anything you can't do with Excel.

One of my buddies uses excel but as a serious rec player (I have a full time job) but thoroughly enjoy playing poker - poker analytics is hands down the best. 29.99/ year with constant updates is equivalent to seeing a preflop raise.

Some of the metrics and built in profiles make it a cinch to use. I included some screenshots. I was definitely pissed when I lost prior data but have been paying for this service the last few years.

Attachments

• IMG_3491.png
    IMG_3491.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3490.png
    IMG_3490.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3489.png
    IMG_3489.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_3487.png
    IMG_3487.png
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3486.png
    IMG_3486.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3488.png
    IMG_3488.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 31
One of my buddies uses excel but as a serious rec player (I have a full time job) but thoroughly enjoy playing poker - poker analytics is hands down the best. 29.99/ year with constant updates is equivalent to seeing a preflop raise.

Some of the metrics and built in profiles make it a cinch to use. I included some screenshots. I was definitely pissed when I lost prior data but have been paying for this service the last few years.
Once u have a game / location profile setup - just login and click start. End when u cash out and you’re done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom