Poker Mavens Custom Graphics Thread (Tables, Cards, Etc) (1 Viewer)

OKChips

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Seems like there is a lot of interest in customizing Poker Mavens and the posts are spread out all over the place. I thought it would be good to try and consolidate all of it into a single thread to make it easier to share and inspire other PM admins. PLEASE POST YOUR CUSTOM CONTENT TO INSPIRE OTHERS AND/OR SHARE YOUR CONTENT FOR OTHERS TO USE!

If someone is looking for a custom table I strongly recommend Niestudio. Prices are fair and he is very easy to work with. The bottom two pics are a result of working with them. Here are the various tables I have used so far:

Old Covid Poker - Flat.png

Halloween - Flat.png
Christmas - Flat.png

View attachment 637404
New Covid Poker - Flat.png

Thanks for setting this up. I'm a recent PM purchaser of the Lite version but plan to upgrade in the future and will want to do some of this customization.

You may want to link to this in some of the other threads to get some traffic. I just happened to stumble into it.

Would love to see more! Can others please post their tables to share? I'm especially interested in tables for various seasons/themes. Here's a Vegas themed one I created and used...

-Chris

Attachments

• Vegas table.jpg
    Vegas table.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 122

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom