Poker chip ID? (1 Viewer)

AceFour

Two Pair
Reaction score
Found this item up for sale but confused on what it could possibly be exactly. Claim clay chip. Asking seller for a better image.

Attachments

• pokerchip.jpeg
    pokerchip.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 260
Those are clay chips. They are from an old home line from BCC. They are called the modern clay. They could be bought from Sidepot. (Buypokerchips.com)

Well, I think I will pass. I think you could get a deal on them. He knows they are worth $500 but will take a best offer. It would be a hassle for me to work the deal. He is in TX near Houston and I'm in NC. Anyone interested I'll PM you the link. Seems legit and not a scam.

The ad is pretty old. I remember responding to his ad back in October. He finally replied a couple days ago asking what my offer was. Hope someone gets a good deal.

yeah he responded 5 months after my inquiry. Sounds like it's his son's chips who is deployed in the Air Force and he is selling them for him.

me, too! I asked he if he'd be willing to ship and he responded with one word:

"Bye"

I used to have a set of these exact chips. Sold the 50c separately from the others so I know it's not mine but if only I didn't need the money at the time. I'd still have this great set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom