Poker Chip Forum Auctions (1 Viewer)

To be clear, I have no issues with people auctioning off their possessions for whatever the market dictates they are worth.

I only have a problem when someone else shits on me, and others, for doing it and then later, I see them doing the exact same thing.
I know you dont have a problem with it and understand what your problem is.

The only thing to try and reconcile is can people change their minds? How long is one beholden to previous beleifs and statements? Lines move and people invariably will find themselves on the different side of a line as they move. Lets just say you were ahead of your time.

I know you dont have a problem with it and understand what your problem is.

The only thing to try and reconcile is can people change their minds? How long is one beholden to previous beleifs and statements? Lines move and people invariably will find themselves on the different side of a line as they move. Lets just say you were ahead of your time.

Just one more reason to NOT shit on others for doing something as benign as selling their collectibles for whatever the market says they are worth.

Shitting on people for shitty behavior is one thing, but shitting on people for completely normal, rational, widely acceptable behavior is something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom