poker chip cleaning (part 2) (1 Viewer)

Mls26cwru2

Pair
Reaction score
I decided to post this as a new thread to have the price on the first post so people wouldn't have to dig down to the second page of the thread. sorry for the repost, but i tought it would be prudent in this case. Here was the original post:

So I was looking into it a bit and thinking about a time and such...
shipping using a business account would look like about $30 each way for 20lb. box (15*12*12) CA.... I was thinking maybe something like $0.10/per chip for just regular cleaning, and maybe $0.15 for cleaning and oiling.

is this something that would interest people? this is still something that is up in the air and I would have to delve a little further into this and do some trial runs and definitely a bit of testing on the oiling aspect of things, so nothing is set in stone. Like I said, I am just trying to get a feel for the interest vs. price.

You may also need to figure in the cost of a vendor status here at PCF, I think it’s required if you advertise and provide a service. Good luck!

You may also need to figure in the cost of a vendor status here at PCF, I think it’s required if you advertise and provide a service. Good luck!
Thank you for this bit of info... I was unaware of this, but will look into it if this goes anywhere!

here are a couple concerns needed to be addressed from the other tread:

So far the only thing I have tested them on are my chips (WSOP Cinn Tourny).
my concerns would be:
non-Paulson chips
chips with hot stamps
chips with gear labels (or other non factory inlays)

I would be doing some tests on the different types before really delving further into this. I'm also currently looking into some different types of oils to be using for an 'oil treatment'.

I will try to get some before/after pictures as I test some different types of chips. I don't have any uncleaned chips, so I might talk to some site vendors to see if they can send me some hooker-funk laden chips to work on :p

any other thoughts/comments/interest would be welcomed!

M

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom