Poker chip advices (5 Viewers)

Wlack237

Reaction score
Hello, I want to buy myself my secound poker poker "set" (will be buying in single pieces).
Rn i have bad quality 6g chips, and would like to upgrade. I was thinking about maybe Dice Chips, I know they are not the best quality, but they are better than the chips I have.
Can somebody tell me if they are worth buing? I dont want to spend 100$ for better set, cuz it is a lot of money for me.

Also,
will this distribution of values be good?

T25 x 150
T100 x 150
T500 x 100
T1000 x 100
T5000 x 60

And yes, I know the number seems odd, but this will grant me a discount (I'm really short on money).

Are you doing tournament poker, or cash game poker. That and the amount of players will depend on how many chips you need. By your breakdown it looks like tournament chips. At approx 600 chips, if you want decent chips, the best bet is to look at Group buys on this site. The Tina no mold textured chips are $0.34 per chips if you can afford these down the road. Good Luck

I had 2 sets of Dice before I joined here, and Tina chips are 100% better. I gave the dice chips away on Facebook Marketplace. Usually lots for sale on there for cheap.
As mentioned. no one here will recommend Dice Chips for fear of banishment.
:)

If you only have $100 to spend, I would suggest continuing to play with your current set until you save a bit more money.

How many people play in your tourney? This will determine how many chips you need. You also need to factor in futureproofing your set.

Yeah. About 20$ for shipping, but still better than dice… alternatively, I would recommend just saving up a bit more and getting some customs from the group buy :)

Yeah. About 20$ for shipping
That's the price for shipping in US

It will be closer to $100 for non-US

i have bad quality 6g chips, and would like to upgrade. I was thinking about maybe Dice Chips, I know they are not the best quality, but they are better than the chips I have.
It not going to be much of an improvement at all, it will be just Bad quality 6g chip to Bad Quality 10g chip. And most likely, you will find yourself disappointed with the purchase and buying another set instead.

Even buying cheap Denominated plastic slugged chip is better and at least that is a noticeable improvement with denomination

So, you can better off saving more money and skip buying dice chips

Oh dam sorry, you are correct, that’s a tough one. Suggestion is wait for EU people to put some on sale but save up nonetheless… gl!

Should you really even be gambling?
Idk I read it as a troll post, if you really can’t afford dice chips maybe you should consider not gambolN

Collecting singles to put together a set seems like your best option

Yeah, but we not recommending dice chips lol he asked for slight upgrade.

I mean, I do sympathise to a degree cause I know it's tough out here in Europe when it comes to any sort of quality poker chips if you're not willing or unable to spend bank on chips and then again for the shipping.

But man, take few mins and read anything here on the forum so you'd know better not to come asking about dice chips :p.

In my humble opinion best you can do is save a little bit and buy a ready set off pokershop.de.
Not the best, but you can find something looking somewhat attractive and if dice chips are an upgrade any of those would REALLY be an upgrade.
Plus, their shipping to Poland is about 10 euros so not the worst (at least that's what I've paid but for a small package, not chips).

As a side note, I'm really curious what do you mean with the quantities and discount :p

The link I put is on fire sale! 75+ ship so really within ur budget and not dice chips lol

"ALL IN"
Polish_20231216_175045863.jpg

Are you looking for chips with those denominations or do you just assign value by colour?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom