Poker at the D (10 Viewers)

2020 Poker Room Events are in the books so here is my annual stats of what happened.
Not bad considering we took off 7 weeks in March/April and still have some regulars not playing. Hopefully sometime in 2021 we can get back to full strength.
2020 had less overall players but more players with multiple cashes, which I think is a reflection of stiffer competition. I'm all for the level of play increasing and continuing to be more of a challenge.

2020.png
2019.png

Another milestone for one of my guys. (Center)
We finished our 36th Season last night and this season Ron went over the 500 games played mark with 506 games played.
He finished 3rd in our first night of Season 1, Nov 30 2006.
I never knew this guy before he started playing poker with us. I think I seen him every week for 3 years before I ever seen him outside of my basement. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Since then I have traveled all over the world with him and his wife an other couples we we play poker with.
Cheers to Poker & Great Friends!!

20180626_182230513_iOS.jpg

Another milestone for one of my guys. (Center)
We finished our 36th Season last night and this season Ron went over the 500 games played mark with 506 games played.
He finished 3rd in our first night of Season 1, Nov 30 2006.
I never knew this guy before he started playing poker with us. I think I seen him every week for 3 years before I ever seen him outside of my basement. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Since then I have traveled all over the world with him and his wife an other couples we we play poker with.
Cheers to Poker & Great Friends!!

View attachment 625029
That’s an awesome story Bill. Congratulations to you and your friend Ron. Poker and chipping is awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom