Please vote to help me pick an inlay design - POLL (1 Viewer)

Of the three choices which do you prefer?

• Kung Fu

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Veni Vidi Vici

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Jackson Square

Votes: 38 69.1%

• Total voters

KingZilla

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Hello All. I'm trying to narrow down design ideas I have for a new set. I'd like to see if any of these have any appeal to others, so please make a pick in the poll. Comments are welcomed, but not necessary and the votes are anonymous. I just want to get a good sample size of votes. Thanks!

Attachments

• Kung Fu Inlay 2.png
    Kung Fu Inlay 2.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 110
  • VVV Inlay.png
    VVV Inlay.png
    271.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Jackson Square Inlay.png
    Jackson Square Inlay.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 109
They're pretty wildly different. Is it just inlay or the entire theme? What kind of chip is it on?
Yes, they are different and I'm not committed to any one theme yet. Each design is only the inlay for an entire set, so 3 different sets. I like all three themes but I only want to make one set, so it's not an easy decision. They will be on hybrid Tina's. I just want to gauge what others think. I may or may not go with the majority of votes but it will help me in knowing what others think.

I love visiting Jackson Square... the food is SO GOOD everywhere.
The Veni inlay stands out the most to me from a design perspective.

3/2/1 in that order. I really like the artwork on 2 (VVV) but it feels like it belongs on a full-face ceramic than as an inlay.

Kung Fu! But, if you could add other historic areas/landmarks from NOLA for other denoms, that would have my vote - super unique

Why those three? They don’t speak to me, so I can’t really vote. But I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on why those three designs.

Definitely not Kung Fu for my personal taste... but it obviously speaks to you somewhat. Good luck on your decision.

Why those three? They don’t speak to me, so I can’t really vote. But I’d be curious to hear your thoughts on why those three designs.
This is just sort of a "blast" poll to get a good sample size of what others think. I didn't want to give any personal story or reference as to not try to influence just what is available to see in the poll.

I limited it to those 3 because they do appeal to me in some way. Jackson Square has a New Orleans reference (which is my locale). The other 2 refer to the competitive nature of the game but also have some small personal meaning to me. I trained in martial arts for 3 years (a long time ago) and I'm of Italian ancestry which is why the Roman Centurion came to mind. I also like the classic reference "I came, I saw, I conquered". Pretty arrogantly competitive, but makes a statement.

Kung Fu! But, if you could add other historic areas/landmarks from NOLA for other denoms, that would have my vote - super unique
Wow. It is very odd you mentioned that! I have something just like that on the back burner but I really don't want to post it at this time. I'm considering putting that concept up against the winner of this poll in a later final poll. Thanks!

Bump for more votes. 351 views and only 39 votes. Don't be shy, the vote is anonymous.

3/2/1 in that order. I really like the artwork on 2 (VVV) but it feels like it belongs on a full-face ceramic than as an inlay.
Agreed here. Full face ceramic with bold, dark, almost velvety reds, golds, blues, greens etc. for your spot patterns on the sides...those would be out of this world

I prefer New Orleans as it feels more location based and less fantasy. That said, I'd work the design over a bit more before you order. Maybe hire a designer to assist. It is "good enough" now, but has the potential to be "superb."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom